X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am probably done after this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...m-Adeyemi.html

"A lot of the Latics fans started singing to the Liverpool fans 'You***8217;re all just a bunch of racists***8217; so obviously they where thinking the same as me. After the game I went into the dressing room and spoke to Tom directly.
    well. well. well.

I'll drop the issue now but just you know that some you are hypocritical ****s and should shut their beaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I am probably done after this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...m-Adeyemi.html

well. well. well.

I'll drop the issue now but just you know that some you are hypocritical ****s and should shut their beaks.
      Captain is racist doe

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Alexis View Post
        Captain is racist doe
        Lol......

To be fair, I can't find anything on Arsenal fans. I was disappointed.

Comment

Lol......

Instead of trying to dig up dirt about other clubs on the internet, why don't you go make a difference and "tackle the issue" of your own racist fanbase? Perhaps say like how I saved Ashley from a life of poverty and darkness

#RealWorldDifference

Comment

Lol......

Thats because Arsenal at their very core are a multicultural football club with class and style. Everyone is welcome and accepted, without question or prejudice. Chelsea can only wish to be like Arsenal.

Chelsea was founded on wannabe thugs and hooligans.

What happened did not surprise me in the slightest because that is what Chelsea is. Those fans on that train not letting that dark skinned man on. That IS Chelsea FC.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Rodgers View Post
              Thats because Arsenal at their very core are a multicultural football club with class and style. Everyone is welcome and accepted, without question or prejudice. Chelsea can only wish to be like Arsenal.

What happened did not surprise me in the slightest because that is what Chelsea is. Those fans on that train not letting that dark skinned man on. That IS Chelsea FC.
              You going to ignore that article then?

The anniversary of Heysel is coming around soon isn't it?

Comment

Wannabe thugs and hooligans?

Are you 12?

Chelsea are known for their firm.
                Respected too.

Lack of knowledge from the liverpool fans in this thread is shocking.

I prefered it when it was just Arsenal fans in this thread taking the piss out of each other.

Comment

• West Ham fans taking the moral high-ground also makes me chuckle.

They're no better than Chelsea at their core either!

There is no debate or argument about this. It is what it is.

The truth is the truth.

Clubs like Chelsea and West Ham are fundamentally racist, if you dig deep enough to the core, you will find prejudice and racism. Without doubt. Same with Millwall. These are all similar clubs at their core.

Clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal are TRUE London multicultural football clubs. There is no debate about this. No doubt either.

So shat it. Kant.

Comment

West Ham fans taking the moral high-ground also makes me chuckle.

They're no better than Chelsea at their core either!

There is no debate or argument about this. It is what it is.

The truth is the truth.

Clubs like Chelsea and West Ham are fundamentally racist, if you dig deep enough to the core, you will find prejudice and racism. Without doubt. Same with Millwall. These are all similar clubs at their core.

Clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal are TRUE London multicultural football clubs. There is no debate about this. No doubt either.

So shat it. Kant.
                    I am going to say it, actually.

Your fans murdered 39 People. Mostly Juventus fans.

Liverpool will always be the most despicable club in England. Always.

Comment

• Liverpool fans taking the moral high ground?

Comment

Working...
                      X