This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Forgive me for saying this but to me Manchester United shirts of the 2000 era tend to look tacky or cheaply made and are not very fashionable imo.

I think it devalues the United name to, for a club of United's stature they should put more effort into developing a high quality fashionable shirt imo.

I mean how tacky did this shirt look?

I mean as retro as this is if i were a United fan i sonner wear this one, i mean look at the difference between this one and the one above
    I had that one as a kid, also had the 1996 one i think it was with the crest in the middle with the buttons and collar. Legendary.

The shirts nowadays are too plain and they look boring, hardly anything changes between 2 shirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      I had that one as a kid, also had the 1996 one i think it was with the crest in the middle with the buttons and collar. Legendary.

The shirts nowadays are too plain and they look boring, hardly anything changes between 2 shirts.
      Yeah the collar and crest in middle makes a big difference on the United shirts, casual look just does not the suit United brand imo, it does for Arsenal because they have a contemporary style/brand imo, not that either is any better its just certain styles suit certain clubs imo.

United's should look likes it based on tradition imo.

Comment

• I remember Cantona wearing his collar up, good times.

Comment

Forgive me for saying this but to me Manchester United shirts of the 2000 era tend to look tacky or cheaply made and are not very fashionable imo.

I think it devalues the United name to, for a club of United's stature they should put more effort into developing a high quality fashionable shirt imo.

I mean how tacky did this shirt look?

I mean as retro as this is if i were a United fan i sonner wear this one, i mean look at the difference between this one and the one above
          This is my fav shirt for past recent years....has the white stripe at top n bottom around name and number....

I also actually like this one

And i wouldnt believe everything they show for now...i mean this was apparently this seasons kit

Comment

• Did arshavin just **** on arsenal?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...119295,00.html

Better be careful with his words...we've seen fans turn on people from the slightest comments

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              This is my fav shirt for past recent years....has the white stripe at top n bottom around name and number....

And i wouldnt believe everything they show for now...i mean this was apparently this seasons kit

I don't like our current away kit, it has Man City blue on it.

But of recent times i would pick the black on you showed and also the 06/07 home kit:

Looks so retro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                I don't like our current away kit, it has Man City blue on it.

But of recent times i would pick the black on you showed and also the 06/07 home kit:

Looks so retro.
                I actually hated that kit with a passion lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  You aint getting no ***** if that is the kind of fashion sense you have got.

Comment

• I don't know why a United fan would want to wear their rivals colours. Then again, if you look at Man City's third kit it looks like a United kit! It's white with black and red stripe down it.

Comment

You aint getting no ***** if that is the kind of fashion sense you have got.
                      Lol, my fashion sense brings in girls....What makes you think the girls you go for are the girls i go for

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      I don't know why a United fan would want to wear their rivals colours. Then again, if you look at Man City's third kit it looks like a United kit! It's white with black and red stripe down it.

wtf lol ok im gonna stop wearing red because arsenal and liverpool wear it...

Oh and im gonna stop wearing this kit i have

Dude, how many colours do u think there are in the world?

Complain about the united players wearing the colour why dont u lol

Comment

Working...
                      X