This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Jose as next manager of United. But i don't think he can wait that long plus he has a very defensive style it might not suit the red devils as we are used to attack attack attack style.
    He's heading to Madrid

Comment

• Barcelona are such bad losers. They complained about the refs at the San Siro, yet forget what happened to Chelsea. The Barcelona keeper tried to stop Jose celebrating. The fans started to throw bottles and other things at Inter players and mangers. They are divers all of them. They turned on the sprinkles

How pathetic

Eto + 40 million = No UCL Final

Comment

• thank god barca lost!!!! LETS GOOO INTER!!!

Comment

• Barcelona turning on the sprinklers in the area were the Inter players with celebrating was beyond ****ish. UEFA needs to stop kissing there arse and do something about it.

I love Mourhino to bits but i'll be pissed if he wins the Champions League with Inter.

Comment

• LMAO, you people are acting like the Barca players turned the sprinklers on.

Comment

• Manchester United i think will win the league !!

Chelsea will drop points at Liverpool

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                LMAO, you people are acting like the Barca players turned the sprinklers on.
                Not saying they did but it's not like they turned them on all over the pitch. Just were the Inter players were celebrating.

It shows no class whatsoever, nevermind the fact that they were also getting pelted with missiles from the Barca fans.

UEFA won't do a thing about it sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                  That goal is overrated.
                  lol that has to be a joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Not saying they did but it's not like they turned them on all over the pitch. Just were the Inter players were celebrating.

It shows no class whatsoever, nevermind the fact that they were also getting pelted with missiles from the Barca fans.

UEFA won't do a thing about it sadly.
                    Yeah it's childish and classless from the groundsman but what is UEFA gonna do fine or suspend Barcelona for that? And you are acting like no other team in europe but Barcelona has fans that throw ****, the French are notorious, ever seen what they did to Ronaldinho?

If UEFA didn't stop the french from throwing fireworks at a player they aren't gonna stop this. It just shows what spineless ******* UEFA officials are. There;s no place for hooliganism in any sport.

Comment

• De Bleeckere wasn't up to standard tonight. Never a sending off in a million years. And, because it's Barcelona, no one mentions what a disgraceful reaction it was from Sergio Busquets. It's like there's a different set of rules for them because they play good football. It's ridiculous.

Also, Jim Beglin knows nothing about football and makes some of the most ******ed comments I've ever heard. Am I the only one that thinks he should be fired? I mean, seriously...

Comment

Working...
                      X