Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My great-grandparents were there at the time and were witnesses to what happened.

The Bolsheviks during the years immediately following the 1917 "revolution", led by Lenin, Sverdlov and Trotsky, attempted to eradicate Christianity, and destroyed the Orthodox churches and killed millions of Christians.
    So because some people you never met were there at the time this gives you some sort of insight unavailable to me?

But in your mind, Squealpiggy, the lives of Christians don't seem to matter, since you seem to share the same hatred for Christianity as the Bolshevik leaders.
    That's simply a silly statement.

Comment

Religion has caused many wars throughout history and will continue to do so as long as they exist. Unless of course, one religion takes over and wipes out all the others, one of the goals of all religions.

More people have been killed in the name of god than in the name of atheism. This is a stretch..

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        So because some people you never met were there at the time this gives you some sort of insight unavailable to me?
        And what are yours? Books? Authors with agendas?

If I'm a scientist I'd make up bogus theories too so I can maintain a job, sell a book and feed my family from funds that the government gives.

Comment

Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
          he killed millions, because he was ****ed up on teh head.. so does Stalin same bastard
          Stalin did it because he was a dictator. He was an atheist but I am quite sure that Hitler was a Christian Fundamentalist. hence his hatred for the Jews, who he believed had the blood of christ on their hands.

Comment

OP is a faggot
            Last edited by GMitchell; 05-22-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
              OP is a ***got
              A faggot?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
                My grandparents, who I have spent a great deal of time with, were children growing up under communism (two old enough to have been children in the 20s, the other two in the 30s) in the USSR. You are calling my great-grandparents liars?
                The truthfulness of your great grandparents is completely irrelevant. You never met them, so their experiences give you no greater insight than I have available to me.

I have never once advocated for communism or suggested that living under communism was a walk in the park. The evils of communism are not part of this discussion, which was an erroneous attempt to vilify atheists by linking them to atrocities committed by rare despots in the past.

As long as it's Christians being killed in a genocide, you're okay with it, and will try to deny it ever happened!
                I'm going to class this as an ad hominem and treat it with the contempt it deserves. I have never once made any suggestion that killing christians is "ok", that is entirely at odds with my worldview.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                  This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
                  LMAO. I kill you jews in the name of a group of people that choose to not believe in God.

What a typical xtian yank moron.

Comment

Hitler never killed no one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      The truthfulness of your great grandparents is completely irrelevant. You never met them, so their experiences give you no greater insight than I have available to me.
                      LOL what? What does it matter if he met them? You ever meet any of the writers of books you read? Does that make their information irrelevant?

Comment

Working...
                      X