Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why make a topic like this

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
      how are you still in the green?

Comment

you all are gonna make me take out the book on Hitler

Comment

Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 in a small town in Austria near the German Border. He was baptized into the Catholic Church, but he rejected Christian beliefs and values early in his life.

Christianity is just a false idea invented by the Jews to take over the world. The Christian ideas of love, mercy, and kindness (which were invented by Jews) must be replaced by pride, willpower, strength, and fierce brutality.
          Adolf Hitler

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 in a small town in Austria near the German Border. He was baptized into the Catholic Church, but he rejected Christian beliefs and values early in his life.

Adolf Hitler
            OK so the quote you cited there explains that the meek and mild version of christianity was a jewish conspiracy invented by Saul of Tarsus to aid their control of the world, and that the real Jesus was much more wrathful and more of a warrior than a preacher. But Hitler still believed that Jesus was the son of god, he just pictured him as being the guy with the sword (as Jesus claimed to be) rather than the turn the other cheek guy.

Comment

But Stalin and the Bolsheviks were athiest communists. The Bolshevik purges killed at least 20 million Christians in the USSR, perhaps as many as 40 million.
              They were not killed because they were christians though. They were killed because they were inconvenient. Stalin had a close relationship with the Orthodox church and supported membership of the orthodox church because it reinforced the national ideal of being Russian, although he was plainly not a believer in god.

I don't think anybody doubts that Hitler killed the jews because they were jews.

Comment

Do you all notice that all of his references to God were before taking over as the leader of Germany? Once in power look at how he wants nazis to conduct themselves. The Nazi's taught that you are neither Catholic or Protestant but German therefore there was no need to any religious education.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Do you all notice that all of his references to God were before taking over as the leader of Germany? Once in power look at how he wants nazis to conduct themselves. The Nazi's taught that you are neither Catholic or Protestant but German therefore there was no need to any religious education.
                  Some of Sin City's quotes are from 1936. Hitler was President of Germany in 1932, Chancellor in 1933 and Fuhrer by 1934.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
                    You have it all wrong.

The Bolsheviks tried to eradicate Christianity and nationalism. The Orthodox churches in the Ukraine and Russia were destroyed.

Stalin was a Georgian not a Russian, in fact very few members of the original communist party that took over the Russian Empire in 1917-1922 were Russian - most of the leaders such as Lenin and Trotsky were Jewish. Stalin's wife was Jewish and his son and daughter also married Jews.

Millions of Christians in the USSR were killed because they were Christians, but we never hear much about it.
                    They didn't attempt to eradicate christianity, and their motivation for the mass killings was pursuit of a secular ideal which was adhered to with the sort of fervour that was previously the exclusive domain of religion. Attempting to characterise this as "I don't believe in God. So I WILL KILL EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD!" is utterly false.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                      This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
                      I wouldn't agree with this, but I do agree that people are rediculous than t think that without religon people would be so moral in the world.

I believe people are inheritely evil and mankind will find any reason to kill, steal, rob, whatever....

Comment

Working...
                      X