Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE]
    Originally posted by anonymousboxing View Post

Congrats, you've moved from questioning the existence of God to questioning the way He rules.
    If you disagree, what does that prove?
    We question what people believe to be what God tells us as a way or questioning his existence. Believers often quote Jesus and the bible to answer questions about faith and Gods existence. So we question that.

Find a 'clever' question that can't be answered without study, and ease your conscience into comfort.
    I've been there.
    Thats exactly what religion does. "What caused the big bang??" "How did life begin??"
    Religion answers questions that stump scientists with God as the answer. Always filling in the gaps between what we know.
    The comfort has always been there for the believer, not the person who says "We just dont know".

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      Yes, we are created for one use only and that is to worship God.
      Shouldnt u be worshipping him now?

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymousboxing View Post

For those on here who DO believe Scripture.
        Christ himself never 'argued' anyone into believing.
        Don't be drawn into debate. His teachings are for those
        who HAVEN'T drawn their own conclusions.
        Matt 18:3

If the debate were about two times two equalling four,
        you'd first have to prove two exists, and if you can prove it,
        you'd have to prove why it couldn't equal ten if that suits
        your debater better.
        U say dont be drawn into a debate, yet here u are........???

U say everyone u posts already has their opinions formed and thinks they are right, but what about u? Are u unsure of ur beliefs?

If religious belief is based on faith, then there will always be more questions as to where u get ur faith from. Its not about merely asking more questions to win an argument. Its the fact that in religion there is no absolute answer.

Comment

• It is impossible not to have a God or a creator.....we could not have come from nothing. I just don't know which God is which......he could be an alien who experimented on DNAs, or the Bible God, or the Quran God. But to be sure that 100% there is no God is.......................{put name calling here}

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
            It is impossible not to have a God or a creator.....we could not have come from nothing. I just don't know which God is which......he could be an alien who experimented on DNAs, or the Bible God, or the Quran God. But to be sure that 100% there is no God is.......................{put name calling here}
            So where did the bible god or quran god or the dna aliens come from? They can't have just come from nothing....

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So where did the bible god or quran god or the dna aliens come from? They can't have just come from nothing....
              He always existed. If he had a Creator than we reach a logical paradox wherein the Creator of the Creator of the Creator goes on forever. If God came from somewhere than He wouldn't be God would He and the attributes given to Him would not really hold together well; we must conclude (theists that is) that He was here for eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                He always existed. If he had a Creator than we reach a logical paradox wherein the Creator of the Creator of the Creator goes on forever. If God came from somewhere than He wouldn't be God would He and the attributes given to Him would not really hold together well; we must conclude (theists that is) that He was here for eternity.
                "If you know what life is worth you will look for yours on earth, you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  "If you know what life is worth you will look for yours on earth, you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time."
                  Ummm...I'm not following how that relates to my post...
                  Last edited by Don Corleone; 02-05-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                    Ummm...I'm not following how that relates to my post...
                    no not to ur post just telling u that, you must be waiting on the day you get to go to heaven right? what do think it will be like?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      no not to ur post just telling u that, you must be waiting on the day you get to go to heaven right? what do think it will be like?
                      I don't really focus on that much. I mean obviously as a Christian I think about it but I know it's only on Earth that my actions can be judged...

Comment

Working...
                      X