Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants walked this planet prior to Noah's Flood (pictures included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communication between a scientific group and the entity "Ra", from the book The Law of One;

Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu en******.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these en******. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular en****** were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      And what does "And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals"

Sound like to you?

Did you also know that in CHinese culture the dragon aka some sort of dinosaur was supposedly invented by a wizard? What wizard can create dinosaurs?
      Today that wizard by all standards is referred to as a scientist is he not

Have you ever been to one of those donkey shows in Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Have you ever been to one of those donkey shows in Mexico?
        No, but I hear they're quite entertaining.

Comment

Where did we come from? According to Ra;

Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first en******, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These en****** arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those en****** from the Red Planet.

Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

uestioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.

Questioner: 75,000 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            No, but I hear they're quite entertaining.
            I tried one in my garden with a couple of goats. But it went too far and became an affront to God, the spying ****. The whole place flooded and my vegetable patch ruined. Government officials keep me from telling anyone.

It's up to you to rise up and bring these fuckers down.

Comment

Some folk believe these giants were a race called The Annunaki, whom descended from the stars.

There are many references in ancient texts and pictures on the walls of caves etc. that talk of the ' visitors from the stars '

Comment

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Jesus is the son of god.
                Why can't I green up your karma!? It just won't let me!

OK on to the latest explosive diarrhea of inane drivel from Enayze...

OK this one:

Was an entry into a photoshop competition one the site below.

http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?image=18978

This one:

Has very little information available to it, however the lack of perspective markers other than the ladder suggests a hoax which has been staged. This looks like a victorian era photograph to me. Here is a "monster" photograph:

See the individuals posing with their "sea monster"? If a giant had been found in such an era I find it unlikely that its discoverer (apparently a Mr Dyer of County Antrim - no mention of year) would have put a ladder next to it for scale but not put his stupid grinning face in the picture.

Ultimately the pictures are accompanied by shaky details at best. And the idea that "government agents" spirited away the remains before they could be examined is frankly ludicrous.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/human/species/

gigantopithecus blacki was an ape species estimated to be around 10 ft high. These are legitimate fossils but would be characterized as "monkeys" by ill educated bible literalists who believe that giant humanoids stalked the earth both prior to and after "the flood". Though quite how they would do so after the flood is anyone's guess. Perhaps they could swim.

You're a closed minded person. You don't have to believe in the Bible to understand that the atmospheric conditions of Earth were much better before which certainly could've lead to much taller people who lived much longer than they did today (as explained by archaeologists in the video).
                The trouble is that you have absolutely no evidence of this. What evidence you do have of a higher atmospheric pressure, higher humidity and temperatures etc comes from the same branches of science which put the age of the earth at around 11 billion years, something which you deny.

I've heard of several discoveries that's been taken and/or dismissed entirely because it would stirr up the accepted theories/history.
                Oh really? Like germ theory (superseded miasma theory), evolution (superseded lamarckism) or big bang theory (superseded steady state theory)? There are many occasions in which scientific theory has shattered old preconceptions, typically resulting in riches and accolades for the discoverer (eventually).

People like the Mayans, Sumerians, Egyptians, Incas, Greeks etc. were very intelligent and knew a lot about our Earth before scientific concepts and data was established.
                Is it really so difficult to credit these civilizations with the things they did achieve without having to ascribe some sort of preternatural intelligence to them?

On the contrary these giants are not natural, and were a separate entity. Part of the reason govt officials confiscate their bones because it was believed that they were genetically engineered.
                Oh dear.

Did you also know that in CHinese culture the dragon aka some sort of dinosaur was supposedly invented by a wizard?
                Did you know that in Chinese culture dragons are not analogous to dinosaurs?

If you really really really MUST be a bible literalist and a creationist please at least take the things that convicted fraudster Kent Hovind says with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The trouble is that you have absolutely no evidence of this. What evidence you do have of a higher atmospheric pressure, higher humidity and temperatures etc comes from the same branches of science which put the age of the earth at around 11 billion years, something which you deny.
                  Really? I deny the Earth's age? Wow...it's always great for others to tell me what I believe in and what I don't. Unfortunately for you, you're wrong. I don't have the Earth's age at 6000 years so you fail terribly in that aspect! Creationism =/= Young Earth Creationism. And how do you know I believe in Creationism to begin with? Did you assume this or was it some kind of evolutionary instinct that assisted you in assessing this?

Is it really so difficult to credit these civilizations with the things they did achieve without having to ascribe some sort of preternatural intelligence to them?
                  Well I was simply suggesting not to rule out their credibility regardless of their belief system. I don't see why they're would or wouldn't be intelligent depending on their beliefs in the supernatural therefore I didn't feel as though it made a difference and this came after he mocked the idea of much taller humans living for much longer in the ancient times which was mentioned in the Bible.

Furthermore what preternatural intelligence have I ascribed according to you? Can you point this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                    Really? I deny the Earth's age? Wow...it's always great for others to tell me what I believe in and what I don't. Unfortunately for you, you're wrong. I don't have the Earth's age at 6000 years so you fail terribly in that aspect! Creationism =/= Young Earth Creationism. And how do you know I believe in Creationism to begin with? Did you assume this or was it some kind of evolutionary instinct that assisted you in assessing this?
                    You have argued most passionately with me about the veracity of scientific dating techniques on this very forum. You used said comments as just one argument against evolution. Furthermore you suggested that special creation and not evolution was responsible for the diversity and distribution of life on earth.

Well I was simply suggesting not to rule out their credibility regardless of their belief system. I don't see why they're would or wouldn't be intelligent depending on their beliefs in the supernatural therefore I didn't feel as though it made a difference and this came after he mocked the idea of much taller humans living for much longer in the ancient times which was mentioned in the Bible.

Furthermore what preternatural intelligence have I ascribed according to you? Can you point this out?
                    People can't talk about the Sumerian systems of writing and government or the Mayan system of irrigation agriculture and civic organisation without also ascribing to them fantastical feats of the intellect, hinting at fabulous abilities beyond the comprehension of modern man.

Comment

You have argued most passionately with me about the veracity of scientific dating techniques on this very forum. You used said comments as just one argument against evolution. Furthermore you suggested that special creation and not evolution was responsible for the diversity and distribution of life on earth.
                      Regardless, you were wrong in your assumptions that I didn't believe in the scientific age of the Universe. I respect science greatly and in many aspects I find no real conflicts between science and Christianity. Biology isn't my hot spot however, astronomy is. But to assume all Christians are Young Earth Creationists is ridiculous. The same way that I can't expect all atheists to understand the least bit of science as I've seen with the posters on this board who look ridiculous when they argue Astronomy with me (they know who they are). And you assumed I did not find a renewed belief in theistic evolution. Whether I do or not is irrelevant but all your assumptions weren't necessarily correct.

People can't talk about the Sumerian systems of writing and government or the Mayan system of irrigation agriculture and civic organisation without also ascribing to them fantastical feats of the intellect, hinting at fabulous abilities beyond the comprehension of modern man.
                      Well some questions are demanding. I mean it's amazing how the Sumerians had clay tablets and drawings of our solar system including our nine planets and the sun. One just wonders how such great understanding was achieved despite having no tools as assistance (or at least none to our knowledge). Was it the Annunaki or wasn't it? Were they assisted by other intelligent beings or weren't they? Speculation and theories are about all we can begin to present.

Comment

Working...
                      X