Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants walked this planet prior to Noah's Flood (pictures included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fix View Post

they woulda called him shorty back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      they woulda called him shorty back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
        Jeebus, why do you keep following me around? Do I give you a hard on?
        Until something is scientifically proven, I don't believe in it.
        Close minded? OK.. you are the one who follows a scripture and is on a constant search to find irrelevant things to justify as proof.

Please show me actual human remaing at a legit museum which house giants.
        Even if something is not scientifically proven, why don't you look about it yourself, or better yet, come to your own conclusion based on the information given. Just saying, "I won't believe it till science proves it" is ridiculous, like Mosley said, the earth was much more hospitable back then, so it would only be natural for there to be longer lives, and bigger beings. Sure they might be exaggerated in the stories, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, just like they showed in the video that Tyson posted. It's common sense.

Comment

Well, they did an experiment with fish. They took a regular fish, placed it in a tank with higher atmospheric pressure, and bam! It grew up to be 4 times bigger than normal.

It proves that dinosaurs were big because of differences in atmospheric pressure. It proves that human beings would be bigger under the same circumstances.

Comment

I think you get frustrated when I answer your posts because you're stuck with replying without much to say.

Don't you believe in UFO's and Aliens as you suggested? Can you scientifically prove them?

Close minded? OK.. you are the one who follows a scripture and is on a constant search to find irrelevant things to justify as proof.
            Is there something wrong with following a scripture? As I've said I'm not telling you that you must follow and accept the Bible at all as I've never ever done that here but you're very narrow minded with your last comment. Do you even understand Earth's past history? Why do you speak on the side of science and not understand anything remotely close to scientific facts and data? Being an atheist doesn't mean you can't be closed minded as you have shown.

What constant search are you speaking of? Why is it irrelevant simply because you say so?

People like the Mayans, Sumerians, Egyptians, Incas, Greeks etc. were very intelligent and knew a lot about our Earth before scientific concepts and data was established. So should all their credibility go down the drain simply because they believed in some kind of scripture and because they believe(d) in supernatural force(s)? All I'm saying is open your mind and examine for yourself. Don't be a bigot. You don't have to believe in Sumerian/Egyptian/Greek Mythology and their gods to know that they were one of the most intelligent civilizations known to man.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Human-Giants

Many civilizations seemed to have very tall people (or giants). Sometimes, physical evidence at a museum isn't needed to understand this. For example, you don't need to have seen the Big Bang, to understand that it's the theory that's accepted by scientists as the beginning of our universe. As I've said, we know that the atmospheric conditions were much better in the ancient times and species today have been unearthed to be much bigger than they were. Study this and you might learn a thing or two before dismissing everything without giving it a chance...

Comment

There are giants today. Nothing new. Not a seperate species, just guys with a tumour pressing on their pituitary gland or similar problems. You can be treated for it now but obviously not thousands of years ago so they were more numerous. Several of those pics are proven fakes. So far Robert Wadlow at 8'11½ is the tallest man in history with irrefutable evidence.

People like the Mayans, Sumerians, Egyptians, Incas, Greeks etc. were very intelligent and knew a lot about our Earth before scientific concepts and data was established. So should all their credibility go down the drain simply because they believed in some kind of scripture and because they believe(d) in supernatural force(s)? All I'm saying is open your mind and examine for yourself. Don't be a bigot. You don't have to believe in Sumerian/Egyptian/Greek Mythology and their gods to know that they were one of the most intelligent civilizations known to man.
              The Greeks found Wooley Mammoth skulls and from that they got the myth of the one eyed Cyclops.
              Last edited by Southpaw Stinger; 01-30-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

These giant bones are quickly confiscated by Government officials as soon as they are discovered. Watch the dicovery channel documentary i think, or was it the history one? Either way in there it explains what happens to these "creatures"

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  There are giants today. Nothing new. Not a seperate species, just guys with a tumour pressing on their pituitary gland or similar problems. You can be treated for it now but obviously not thousands of years ago so they were more numerous. Several of those pics are proven fakes. So far Robert Wadlow at 8'11½ is the tallest man in history with irrefutable evidence.

The Greeks found Wooley Mammoth skulls and from that they got the myth of the one eyed Cyclops.
                  On the contrary these giants are not natural, and were a separate entity. Part of the reason govt officials confiscate their bones because it was believed that they were genetically engineered.

Jasher 4:18 "And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals"

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    On the contrary these giants are not natural, and were a separate entity. Part of the reason govt officials confiscate their bones because it was believed that they were genetically engineered.

Jasher 4:18 "And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals"

And you really believe that, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      And you really believe that, do you?
                      And what does "And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals"

Sound like to you?

Did you also know that in CHinese culture the dragon aka some sort of dinosaur was supposedly invented by a wizard? What wizard can create dinosaurs?
                      Today that wizard by all standards is referred to as a scientist is he not

Comment

Working...
                      X