Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants walked this planet prior to Noah's Flood (pictures included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually watched a program on Discovery channel a while ago concerning giants.
    A group of scientists in that program explained they had digged up around 15 skeletons somewhere, where the average height was around 8 or 9 feet, with the tallest over 11 feet.
    While digging up, local authorities came and ordered them away and removed every single piece of bone from the site.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
      I actually watched a program on Discovery channel a while ago concerning giants.
      A group of scientists in that program explained they had digged up around 15 skeletons somewhere, where the average height was around 8 or 9 feet, with the tallest over 11 feet.
      While digging up, local authorities came and ordered them away and removed every single piece of bone from the site.
      Yeah, I saw this too. Kind of like those people from the US who dug up a different, larger version of the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The Government busted their door down and took it out of their lab and left without explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Next thing you're going to tell me is that Jesus is the son of god.
        Hehe, but seriously there were giants on the earth those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
          there is also hard evidence of bigfoot.. lol
          You're a closed minded person. You don't have to believe in the Bible to understand that the atmospheric conditions of Earth were much better before which certainly could've lead to much taller people who lived much longer than they did today (as explained by archaeologists in the video).

However, instead of examining such an idea for yourself you dismiss it without understanding it in the least. You're the true definition of a bigot. I guess according to you, people like Moses and Abraham certainly did not exist since the Bible says they did. In other words, everything opposite of what the Bible says (whether minor or major) is the truth in your opinion. Do some research. You don't have to accept the Bible at all to know there are (at least some) historical accuracies in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            Yeah, I saw this too. Kind of like those people from the US who dug up a different, larger version of the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The Government busted their door down and took it out of their lab and left without explanation.
            I've heard of several discoveries that's been taken and/or dismissed entirely because it would stirr up the accepted theories/history. This, of course, is nothing but third hand opinions from bitter scientists I've seen interviews with on Discovery and history channel, but that's what I've heard.

Comment

Hercules, Gilgamesh, and Achilles were all reported to be "Half God/Half Man" according to they myths. They were also reported to be of enormous stature.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                  You're a closed minded person. You don't have to believe in the Bible to understand that the atmospheric conditions of Earth were much better before which certainly could've lead to much taller people who lived much longer than they did today (as explained by archaeologists in the video).

However, instead of examining such an idea for yourself you dismiss it without understanding it in the least. You're the true definition of a bigot. I guess according to you, people like Moses and Abraham certainly did not exist since the Bible says they did. In other words, everything opposite of what the Bible says (whether minor or major) is the truth in your opinion. Do some research. You don't have to accept the Bible at all to know there are (at least some) historical accuracies in it.
                  Jeebus, why do you keep following me around? Do I give you a hard on?
                  Until something is scientifically proven, I don't believe in it.
                  Close minded? OK.. you are the one who follows a scripture and is on a constant search to find irrelevant things to justify as proof.

Please show me actual human remaing at a legit museum which house giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Hercules, Gilgamesh, and Achilles were all reported to be "Half God/Half Man" according to they myths. They were also reported to be of enormous stature.
                    I believe it was Maximus Meridius (I think that was what he called himself in Gladiator) who was 8'8 tall or so when they dug up his grave.
                    Of course, I can't be bothered digging up the site I read that, so it could possibly be bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X