Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Obviously you are unaware of the definition of an investment.
    Not an investment.. not a good one anyway, but I do believe that Mayweather is in no major financial trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Wait. Let's be realistic. I think this is what Horus is picturing.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Not an investment.. not a good one anyway, but I do believe that Mayweather is in no major financial trouble.
        neither do i... thats why this thread is about yacht investing

Comment

Wait. Let's be realistic. I think this is what Horus is picturing.

FATALITY!!!

Comment

and suddenly! it went from 5 million! to 7 million!

I have a feeling horus if you ever get into real estate investing your gonna get a huge shock when people all the sudden just dont buy your property

Horus needs this bad.

Comment

When lloyd sold petey to the blind kid.. that was an investment.
              floyd made 15 cents profit, floyd really stacked up the dough,LOL, Horus will defend the petey investment as well, is Horus dumb or dumber, great movie starring Floyd and Horus, LOL

Comment

A House, Jewelry and a Boat is not an investment. Stocks may be an investment IF he does it wisely because some stocks are actually rising in value.

His throwing thousands of dollars into a crowd IS NOT an investment.
                a house is definitely an investment if you take care of it. almost everyone I know who sells their house gets almost double what they paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that you can make money off of in the future.
                  If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??

A boat is a good investment and a great commodity
                  Are you suggesting that Mayweather is in the business of upgrading boats?... Or that he may have purchased a boat which he may one day sell if need be. I think the latter is more likely to be true, in which case it wouldn't be an investment but an attempt at salvaging a luxury.

Comment

Horus bought this boat for 4g's, and modified it into a cadilac. He now wants 25g's. Any takers.

Comment

Obviously you are unaware of the definition of an investment.
                      Investment: Property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.

think about it, you dont invest in something if you know by this time next year the value of that item will be less than what you bought it for! thats hustling backwards

the only way im counting a boat or a car or any transportation device for that matter as an investment is if its a classic, or rare in some way shape or form

cars, boats, all that **** depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot, unless your holding on to a 1920s, 30s, 40s, etc. type of car or boat its probably not a smart investment as it wont hold its original value or gain any for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X