Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rizo The Great View Post
    lmaoooo

he can probably add some stickers and jack the price up
    Floyd can even add a doghouse in the boat, he can really get hundreds of offers reeling his way, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Horus bought this boat for 4g's, and modified it into a cadilac. He now wants 25g's. Any takers.

only if it has a bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        a house is definitely an investment if you take care of it. almost everyone I know who sells their house gets almost double what they paid for it
        Well, It can be an investment. I was being too simplistic, but I don't think Floyd bought the house with the intent on making it an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          neither do i... thats why this thread is about yacht investing
          So, this thread is basically here to bust on Horus.. That works too. How long till there is a post claiming to "own" everyone that includes all different size and color fonts, in bullet point describing the recent trends in the Yacht sales? I hope Rediculus doesn't get owned by a funny font post from Horus!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            and suddenly! it went from 5 million! to 7 million!

I have a feeling horus if you ever get into real estate investing your gonna get a huge shock when people all the sudden just dont buy your property
            lol reed, I am 23 years old with my own house.
            I think I will be ok.
            I understand you are getting at me on technicalities, and that's cool because the persona i have on here probably calls for me to get tweak at for technicalities.Instead of my general point of view.

lol
            That why I said do your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              a house is definitely an investment if you take care of it. almost everyone I know who sells their house gets almost double what they paid for it
              apparently you havent talked to ANYONE in the last year

Comment

Horus bought this boat for 4g's, and modified it into a cadilac. He now wants 25g's. Any takers.

This thread is headed for ATG status....

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  So, this thread is basically here to bust on Horus.. That works too. How long till there is a post claiming to "own" everyone that includes all different size and color fonts, in bullet point describing the recent trends in the Yacht sales? I hope Rediculus doesn't get owned by a funny font post from Horus!
                  Yea but....

Comment

Oh my god, classic, LOL, nyahaha, floyd is a true genious when it comes to business, Classic, i love that picture, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      lol reed, I am 23 years old with my own house.
                      I think I will be ok.
                      I understand you are getting at me on technicalities, and that's cool because the persona i have on here probably calls for me to get tweak at for technicalities.Instead of my general point of view.

lol
                      That why I said do your thing.
                      go add a bedroom to your house.. and ask for 25% more than its worth... see how that works out for you

technicalities? your talking about adding bedrooms and bathrooms to a yacht and asking for 2 more million.... this is hardly a "technicality"

Comment

Working...
                      X