No announcement yet.

Latest Presidential Polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Presidential Polls

WASHINGTON – The presidential race tightened after the final debate, with John McCain gaining among whites and people earning less than $50,000, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that shows McCain and Barack Obama essentially running even among likely voters in the election homestretch.

The poll, which found Obama at 44 percent and McCain at 43 percent, supports what some Republicans and Democrats privately have said in recent days: that the race narrowed after the third debate as GOP-leaning voters drifted home to their party and McCain's "Joe the plumber" analogy struck a chord.

Three weeks ago, an AP-GfK survey found that Obama had surged to a seven-point lead over McCain, lifted by voters who thought the Democrat was better suited to lead the nation through its sudden economic crisis.

Scotty my man this is only further proof of how polls are a joke. I know you believe in the garbage the media spoon feeds the brainwashed masses but can you see? can you see?

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    WASHINGTON – The presidential race tightened after the final debate, with John McCain gaining among whites and people earning less than $50,000, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that shows McCain and Barack Obama essentially running even among likely voters in the election homestretch.

The poll, which found Obama at 44 percent and McCain at 43 percent, supports what some Republicans and Democrats privately have said in recent days: that the race narrowed after the third debate as GOP-leaning voters drifted home to their party and McCain's "Joe the plumber" analogy struck a chord.

Three weeks ago, an AP-GfK survey found that Obama had surged to a seven-point lead over McCain, lifted by voters who thought the Democrat was better suited to lead the nation through its sudden economic crisis.

Scotty my man this is only further proof of how polls are a joke. I know you believe in the garbage the media spoon feeds the brainwashed masses but can you see? can you see?

I don't care Leon, and I'm not going to be baited into a fight about it. You seem to be predicting a close election and I'm expecting a landslide. America will speak in two weeks and we'll all have to live with the results.

Comment

Sarah Palin couldn't explain what a vice president job is. How could she "advise" the president on real issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I don't care Leon, and I'm not going to be baited into a fight about it. You seem to be predicting a close election and I'm expecting a landslide. America will speak in two weeks and we'll all have to live with the results.
        if obama has a lead of 5 points or less in the final polls before election day mccain will win.

if obama has a lead a little bit above 5 points in the final polls before election then it'll be close.

the only way i see a clear obama victory is if he's up by about 10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          I'm not expecting anything scotty my friend all I'm trying to do is open your eyes about how fake these polls are. They're made by BUSINESSES and SOLD to other BUSINESSES. It's all a scan to fool idiots that believe what the media tells them. I'm trying to show you the light but you seem content to live in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            I'm not expecting anything scotty my friend all I'm trying to do is open your eyes about how fake these polls are. They're made by BUSINESSES and SOLD to other BUSINESSES. It's all a scan to fool idiots that believe what the media tells them. I'm trying to show you the light but you seem content to live in darkness.

The only polls I originally referred to were the internet polls (which aren't sold to anyone) that consistently showed Obama winning all three debates against McCain. For some reason this got under your thin skin and you went digging for a poll that showed the election to be close, and even that one still has Obama winning. Every other poll gives Obama a clear lead, if that even matters. Quit trying to make something out of nothing, and go look for someone else to fight with. I'm content to just wait for the election at this point.

Comment

With half of the states in this country not requiring an ID to vote, and organizations like ACORN under investigation for voter fraud in at least a dozen states, Obama is going to be tough to beat. Between the biased press and the gullible pansies actually believing this clown, it would be a tight race even without the fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                With half of the states in this country not requiring an ID to vote, and organizations like ACORN under investigation for voter fraud in at least a dozen states, Obama is going to be tough to beat. Between the biased press and the gullible pansies actually believing this clown, it would be a tight race even without the fraud.
                as it stands right now?

mccain wins 52% of the vote.

no sweat. obama will win the normal , hardcore blue states but mccain will win the red states and most of the up for grabs states.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  lmfao at this fool..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
                    as it stands right now?

mccain wins 52% of the vote.

no sweat. obama will win the normal , hardcore blue states but mccain will win the red states and most of the up for grabs states.
                    O really?
                    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Comment

Working...
                    X