Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ama_vs_mccain/

OBAMA HAS THIS!!

Comment

The latest polls I've saw have Obama up 7-10 .. dont beleive that one poll this kid posted its BS.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
        The latest polls I've saw have Obama up 7-10 .. dont beleive that one poll this kid posted its BS.
        The links I provided have the poll numbers for every major poll.
        Very good website to use.. Jim Jeffries once tried to use it against me, now I am using it against him! Ironic huh?
        I remember he said that after the debates the game would be no contest, McCain was gonna wipe the floor with Obama... well.. it went the other way around didn't it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          we'll see , sin.

all i know is i don't think this country is ready for a black president.

i'm not talking about just the white people either. other minorities like asians and hispanics might not be ready as well.

i think our 1st black president will have to be someone so great , so special that no one could ever vote against him.

obama is not that man. powell would've been but neither party could ever get him to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
            we'll see , sin.

all i know is i don't think this country is ready for a black president.

i'm not talking about just the white people either. other minorities like asians and hispanics might not be ready as well.

i think our 1st black president will have to be someone so great , so special that no one could ever vote against him.

obama is not that man. powell would've been but neither party could ever get him to run.
            Get ready.. because America is ready. There is just that small minority that isn't, the same once who believe that there is no more racism yet are stuck in the past.
            Yeah, the secret service will have to work double and triple shift.. but we having a black president whether those few backwards people like it or not.

Btw.. Obama isn't fully black.. so it will be the first mixed president.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              With half of the states in this country not requiring an ID to vote, and organizations like ACORN under investigation for voter fraud in at least a dozen states, Obama is going to be tough to beat. Between the biased press and the gullible pansies actually believing this clown, it would be a tight race even without the fraud.
              Good strategy to get out in front with your excuses before the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Get ready.. because America is ready. There is just that small minority that isn't, the same once who believe that there is no more racism yet are stuck in the past.
                Yeah, the secret service will have to work double and triple shift.. but we having a black president whether those few backwards people like it or not.

Btw.. Obama isn't fully black.. so it will be the first mixed president.
                i don't think so. we'll see in 2 weeks. it's up to the other states to decide it. i'm in california. the electoral votes for california was won by obama months ago.

Comment

It's not over till its over but I feel good that all the national polls summed up show Obama up big.. Let's just hope he pulls this thing out. 13 days.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post

...That poll that you saw was on the front page of MSN and is just as reliable as the other polls. Take that for what it's worth. The media is trying to get Republicans to stay away from the polls by projecting a landslide win.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      Good strategy to get out in front with your excuses before the inevitable.
                      you know?? already making excuses!

Comment

Working...
                      X