Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Presidential Polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me tell you why that AP poll is such trash. It has 44% of the ENTIRE electorate being evangelical voters. In 2004 that number was 23. So you are telling me they DOUBLED in 4 years? **** OUT OF HERE. PLUS, if you look at the registered voters, Obama is up by 10! 48-38 but then they HORRIBLY skew the Likely voters in the republicans favor.

Obama will win AT LEAST 364 electoral votes folks. He may even touch 400 when we suprise you all and win Georgia. Bank on that ****.

Comment

Obama might win this election. He definitely won in the polls but polls don't win elections. People still have to vote. I don't know how a sample of thousands of people reflect over 136 million registered voters.

Also, its an electoral college system meaning that even though Obama gets 1 million more votes than McCain in California, its only 55 votes.

The polls have been wrong before, such as "Dewey Defeats Truman". And the polls have been right but still the candidate lost the election. For example, Al Gore won the popular vote. He had more votes than Bush, but he lost the election in 2000.

John McCain has a chance until all the votes have been counted.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Let me tell you why that AP poll is such trash. It has 44% of the ENTIRE electorate being evangelical voters. In 2004 that number was 23. So you are telling me they DOUBLED in 4 years? **** OUT OF HERE. PLUS, if you look at the registered voters, Obama is up by 10! 48-38 but then they HORRIBLY skew the Likely voters in the republicans favor.

Obama will win AT LEAST 364 electoral votes folks. He may even touch 400 when we suprise you all and win Georgia. Bank on that ****.
        The Associated Press is the oldest news organization in the country. They are very respected because they just report on the news not give bias opinions. While all the news organizations flip-floped with the victor of Florida in 2000, the AP was the only news organization that did not prematurely declare a winner. They got Florida right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          With half of the states in this country not requiring an ID to vote, and organizations like ACORN under investigation for voter fraud in at least a dozen states, Obama is going to be tough to beat. Between the biased press and the gullible pansies actually believing this clown, it would be a tight race even without the fraud.
          Typical american dumbo whiner...

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
            Typical american dumbo whiner...

Comment

Working...
            X