No announcement yet.

I want you guyz to be real! How do you start a coversation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
    I'm just going to go up to girl and tell her "Hey Beezy Ya Gonna A Name And Number ?", and I'll see how it goes from there.
    You know damn well that **** don't work Lol

Comment

Loco.... Yo saco el guebo mio y ahi lo tienes.

Then I say

"Masca este bicho!"

Then she does it... Then its cool. Go home and enjoy my day, and if im bored i'll play some COD4.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        give me a scenario and i'll give you my answer

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          I meant "Gotta" not "Gonna." That **** is bullet proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
            Loco.... Yo saco el guebo mio y ahi lo tienes.

Then I say

"Masca este bicho!"

Then she does it... Then its cool. Go home and enjoy my day, and if im bored i'll play some COD4.

lol.
            Lol dude! I was gonna wait a while untill I got into college but I need a ***** in my life. By the way, that **** will get me arrested...what if I was a ******...you'd be held responsible lol

Comment

ok, ok class in session. all rise!

you may be seated.

1. don't listen to this "go for the mediocre girls" bull****. that's terrible advice. talk to who you're attracted to. if you acknowledge that you deserve only 5's then you acknowledge that you're a 5. don't cop out and accept defeat.

2. instead, laugh at defeat. take worst case scenario, picture it, now laugh at it. it's no big deal. everyone gets rejected. move on. rejection's pretty funny too as long as you're ego's not whining. last year i hooked up with this one little cutie yet i initially came up to her and told her this funny story of how the last girl just totally rejected me.

3. say what you feel like saying. me, personally, i say whatever makes me laugh. that way, if she doesn't laugh......i still do! so my nights are always fun.

4. quit assuming that you're expected to say stuff to girls in grocery stores or clubs or wherever, whenever. if you feel like talking to her, talk. if you don't, don't. i rarely "pick up" on girls. it's not a rat race. be fun, have fun, and enjoy yer life. it's too simple.

5. don't fixate on trying to acheive confidence. it's not a fuckin pop quiz so there's no point in studying. just think about stuff that makes you happy and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                give me a scenario and i'll give you my answer
                I'm an a-hole...before I used to be real and say "You lookin good mami, GOD bless you" Which is stupid! You get nothing from that...they'll just walk away. My thing was alwayz to compliment them. Just simple stuff, I'd also throw the "You do modeling" line...that didn't go well either. Most of my friendz hooked up in H.S which is good for them...I had a girl in H.S and I left her because she alwayz wanted me to do **** with her...every god damn day SOMETHING and I was doing boxing at the time...and if I didn't hang out with her...she'd get tight and start spreading false **** in school, telling people in school I had a small penis, I said she was a lesbian and was attracted to Ms. Collins an english teacher...It didn't go good for me because I over did it...but it was a GREAT way to get back at her and yeah we never got back together. Talk about love

Comment

if the girl feels your vibe it dont matter what you say

pretend the girl is a boxing fan, then talk to her, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    if the girl feels your vibe it dont matter what you say

pretend the girl is a boxing fan, then talk to her, lol
                    Let me imagine

El Dominicano: Hello there, my name is ****
                    *****: Hi
                    El Dominicano: You like boxing
                    *****: No
                    El Dominicano: What do you like?

That is a conversation that can go somewhere. I'll FUC.KIN try it

You know what'd be nice. Workin for a company that handz out paperz. You'd be in the street explaining what so and so is...and BAM

You know those jobz... FREE PHONE FREE PHONE FREE PHONE!!

Comment

if you're at a friend's house and been hanging around the girl for a couple hours (even if you havent spoken other than knowing each other's names) you CAN make stupid little sexual jokes and it could break the ice.

like 2 weeks ago i was at my friends house and there were 5 of us there but only 2 places to sit...

i was in a chair and got up to go to the bathroom...i come back and this cute girl is sitting in the seat i was sitting in and she asks (no one else is this nice; man or woman that was over there), "did i take your seat??? do you want it back? i can sit somewhere else?" and i said, "yeah i want the seat back, but you can sit on my lap" and she laughed and said, "cute" (meaning a cute line) and we just talked openly after that (not sexually...)

so that way is easy...when you dont know the girl at all best bet (to not get rejected) is see if she notices you and make eye contact...if she gives you a good look then chances are you have a good chance to talk to her...

just make small talk.

simple as, "hi, how are you?"

then as her something relevant as to where you are or what you/she is doing.

like you can say that something about her is beautiful...ask her how her day is going.

just something simple...small talk.

if she's interested she will keep talking and talking...if she's not she will find a way to exit the conversation.

if she keeps talking just talk until its neccessary for one or both of you to leave and ask her something to take it to the next level...key in on something she says she likes (like a certain new movie she wants to see or whatnot) and try to set something up...if she seems interested then most likely she will want to go out with you.

if she doesnt seem interested then simply let it go.

you want to make eye contact and show interest...but not too much to the point where she feels uncomfortable.

maintain eye contact off and on but frequently...show's you're paying attention and caring about what she is saying.

try it.

should work well for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X