I want you guyz to be real! How do you start a coversation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    Haha go back to the dirty D.R.
    Random est **** Ive eber seen you post son..

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      They have a hyvee open 24 hours, it just isn't as cheap. I would prefer to shop elsewhere, but I don't have the bread to shop ethically(Hyvee is regional).
      southern Missouri?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Hyvee is based in Iowa. I'm right in the middle of the state(MO), right in between STL and KC(1.5 hrs to either) on interstate seventy. It would takes me about 5.5 hours to hit the outskirts of Chicago, six to downtown. Done the drive quite a few times.
        Independence? I used to live in missouri back in the day..

Comment

Act like she's the one who should feel inadequate. That you're the guy everyone wants to be around. If you can convey that she'll try her damn hardest to be noticed by you. Then it becomes easy.

If there are girls in a group NEVER go for the best looking even if you want her. Go for the average one because a) she will love the fact she got attention from guys and not her stunning mate b) The best looking girl will get jealous that she hasnt got all the attention. If you do that right they will be trying to outdo each other to get with you.

Comment

i didn't read any of the reply's here, so i will just say one thing that might help a bit.

i never try to hit on a girl. girls know when guys do that ****.

i don't use strategy or lines or any other corny ****.

kingoftheants does have a decent strategy though. that type of strategy will not be expected and i am sure could work.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              Haha go back to the dirty D.R.
              Only behind a screen can anyone say **** like. I swear you'd be KTFO if you said that **** to my face.

Comment

I'm just going to go up to girl and tell her "Hey Beezy Ya Gotta A Name And Number ?", and I'll see how it goes from there.
                Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 10-13-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

repeat what they say

Comment

Working...
                  X