No announcement yet.

I want you guyz to be real! How do you start a coversation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
    i bet you shag really ugly girls, howdy.
    too bad you don't bet $$

Comment

• Originally posted by PATO 1 View Post
      why the **** do i just crumble before talking to a girl i like

basically heres the back story

theres this girl i see everyso often, i sometimes see her when were on the bus going or leaving work,sometimes i see her in my town centre

we always have exchanged eye contact and she seems genuinely interested in me, but i just dont ****ing talk to her

even if i get kb'd il justtake it on the chin and at least il know whether she likes me or not

so i havent seen her for a few weeks and i get on the bus and shes there alone ,i see her exchange eye contact and walk right ****ing past her , she turned around an looked my way and we looked at each other on different occasions, then we get off the bus at the same stop and were both standing at the front of the bus and again i say **** all

we get off and she goes up a road to her left ,i go right and walk down another road,i turn around for 1last look and she has done the same

**** me im a ****ing bottler sometimes

lads sort me out !! !!
      I had a similar situation, But I was 16. I worked at a grocery store and this girl would always come in and make eye contact with me, but I would never talk to her cuz I would get nervous, it was so obvious, that my co-workers started telling me how they would be checking her out but couldn't get her to look at them cuz she kept glancing over at me. It was pretty much already in the bag but i just couldnt bring myself to talk to her, and she was always with her sisters so it made it worse. Then one day she came in by her self and walked down my line, I ended up talking to her and getting her number. I took her out to the movies the next weekend and banged her on my backseat of my jeep on the same night. I was so mad at myself for being so nervous about somthing that was so simple. Point is, just go for it. Sure it turned out that she had a boyfriend who she had been with for 3 years, and his best friend happened to be a guy who worked with me and ended up telling him. He would always go to the store telling my co-workers to tell me that he was looking for me and that he had something in his trunk he wanted to show me. He was in a little "gang" called SSL. One night he showed up to make his threats and I was actually there, the guy collecting the shoping carts from outside came in to tell me. I told the lady I was checking out to hold on a sec and went out, he seen me and started geting in his car, I threw my hands up at him(funny how I was more scared of just talking to a girl then going to fight this guy) and he peeled out of the parking lot like a *****, I never heard from the guy again.

Comment

• Say this to her: "Sweet lady. I am a poor stud. Please pay my medical bills."

Comment

• Originally posted by R.I.P. Corrales View Post
          I had a similar situation, But I was 16. I worked at a grocery store and this girl would always come in and make eye contact with me, but I would never talk to her cuz I would get nervous, it was so obvious, that my co-workers started telling me how they would be checking her out but couldn't get her to look at them cuz she kept glancing over at me. It was pretty much already in the bag but i just couldnt bring myself to talk to her, and she was always with her sisters so it made it worse. Then one day she came in by her self and walked down my line, I ended up talking to her and getting her number. I took her out to the movies the next weekend and banged her on my backseat of my jeep on the same night. I was so mad at myself for being so nervous about somthing that was so simple. Point is, just go for it. Sure it turned out that she had a boyfriend who she had been with for 3 years, and his best friend happened to be a guy who worked with me and ended up telling him. He would always go to the store telling my co-workers to tell me that he was looking for me and that he had something in his trunk he wanted to show me. He was in a little "gang" called SSL. One night he showed up to make his threats and I was actually there, the guy collecting the shoping carts from outside came in to tell me. I told the lady I was checking out to hold on a sec and went out, he seen me and started geting in his car, I threw my hands up at him(funny how I was more scared of just talking to a girl then going to fight this guy) and he peeled out of the parking lot like a *****, I never heard from the guy again.
          the hardest part is the beginning,if you get off to a good start then confidence ges up,i just cant bring myself up to say somethin

especially on a bus full of peple

Comment

Working...
          X