Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i get some greencards? dam im seeing a perfect oppurtunity.
    Last edited by Tyson123; 08-22-2008, 12:49 AM. Reason: fucking msitake

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Good post, I dunno why Domain has a problem with Mexicans. He isn't white though, you can check out what he looks like here:

Oh man hahahaha, he would be real popular in prison. What do weigh Domain? 102 lbs soaking wet holding a brick? Those punches are cute too, real cute.

Comment

you know whats sad...

not JUST the fact that there are some really racist people in this thread but also that women (not of just mexico but they have these ALL over the world in EVERY country) have to get stuck doing a mail order bride service where they basically have to have sex just to become a citizen of another country.

its sad that they have to resort to it and even worse that people actually take advantage of it.

i mean im a healthy, straight male so naturally i'd do it...but when i sit down and stop to think it seems to sad.

imagine if this was your girlfriend, mother, etc and they had to sleep with someone random so you two would have a shot at freedom and decent living???

its sad.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Actually there was a story done for HBO I believe a few years back that had a man (American man) who was getting Mexican women, to marry rich American men.

Now the reason that American men where wanting to marry Mexican women was because, and this is out of the mouth of these American men, "American women have no self repsect and no skills in the house".

See, I know there's **** sights like the one you got that pic from that depict fantasies you may have about our beautifull latin women that won't give you the time of day. In reality though, the American way of life is slowly deteriorating and American men that still want women with values, are turning to Mexico for what they can't get here.

The Mexican women in return get taken out of poverty and a life of misery that exists in Mexico.

Domain, I know your a weak little white boy that feels intimidated by the Mexican male and lusts after the latin female that you could never have but it's ok.

Maybe one day you will have the courage to come from behind your computer and say these things in real life instead of having to live a life of bigotry and racism in private, only frustrating yourself. Then again, that might be dangerous to your health....

This is easily one of the dumbest posts ever written.

Congrats douche face.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            ...lol lol Always assuming it's Whitey out to get you. Domain is black.
            It really shows who the true racist is...

Comment

Working...
            X