Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
    i want one but i dont want the one that already ****ed a donkey for 15 dollars

...ha ha ha ha Yeah, It would be extremely loose and sloppy right after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ...ha ha ha ha Yeah, It would be extremely loose and sloppy right after the fact.
      plus i would never **** someone who ****ed an animal.

tell me honestly why do some mexican women **** donkeys. it's kinda like more harsh than they say pinoy eat dogs right?

Comment

tell me honestly why do some mexican women **** donkeys. it's kinda like more harsh than they say pinoy eat dogs right?
        Mexicans are risk takers.

Comment

yeah, except in one instance you're referring to a whore from Tijuana, the type that can be found in any large city. But there's an entire meat trade industry devoted to the other example.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
            yeah, except in one instance you're referring to a whore from Tijuana, the type that can be found in any large city. But there's an entire meat trade industry devoted to the other example.
            James I have to give you props that poster is bad ass of tapio and romero, was the that actual poster for the fight and who drew that? **** is crazy..

Comment

All I can say is don't be a slut for a card atleast try to sneak in illegally i would have more respect for them.

Who Poses more of a threat to american values, illegal Mexicans or illegal Chinese?

Comment

Domain is obviously very threatened by Mexicans. He was either bullied in school by Mexicans or caught his mother in the act with one. maybe both. get help or cap yourself and do us a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Štewie View Post
                  Domain is obviously very threatened by Mexicans. He was either bullied in school by Mexicans or caught his mother in the act with one. maybe both. get help or cap yourself and do us a favor.

Everyone knows this is an alias idiot if you wanted to get at me then why not just take me off ignore or did I hurt your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    James I have to give you props that poster is bad ass of tapio and romero, was the that actual poster for the fight and who drew that? **** is crazy..
                    Yes it was a poster, but I have no idea about the artist. THey were supposedly members of rival gangs so there was alot of of build up and tension leading up to the fight. That poster does a good job of capturing it.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                      Yes it was a poster, but I have no idea about the artist. THey were supposedly members of rival gangs so there was alot of of build up and tension leading up to the fight. That poster does a good job of capturing it.
                      damn you know where I can get a copy of that fight?
                      the poster is scary as **** man, it looks gangster dudes look ready like those old ass mexican movie covers from the 1980s ya know how they used to paint the cover of the action flicks lol.

Man Tapia was a bad man he wasnt a big puncher but damn that dude was fun to watch its a shame what happen to him that dude is one crazy ass guy, his life is unreal dude has been thru some scary **** man..I give him props for surviving.

Comment

Working...
                      X