Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post

if these mexican women have self respect and morals then why they selling themselves on a meat market? lol

Come on man everyone knows latin women can be sexy but whats up with them selling themselves? do they have strong family values or does there parents raise them that way oh mija sell yourself to a gringo!
    I don't know why have Russian women been doing it for much longer, why is that when I go out with a white girl, I know Im getting head and ass that night?

Why are you obsessed with Mexicans? Maybe you were beaten up by one, maybe you look at youself in the mirror and hate what you look like and take that frustration out on people of other races....I dont know.

Or maybe, just maybe, your scared of what is slowly happening. That latino's from all over Mexico, the Carribean and Central and South America are slowly but surely taking over you lilly white way of life. I know it hurts, but these threads on the internet aren't doing much to change it.

Comment

Domain, you can find women of every race selling themselves for something in return.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Actually there was a story done for HBO I believe a few years back that had a man (American man) who was getting Mexican women, to marry rich American men.

Now the reason that American men where wanting to marry Mexican women was because, and this is out of the mouth of these American men, "American women have no self repsect and no skills in the house".

See, I know there's **** sights like the one you got that pic from that depict fantasies you may have about our beautifull latin women that won't give you the time of day. In reality though, the American way of life is slowly deteriorating and American men that still want women with values, are turning to Mexico for what they can't get here.

The Mexican women in return get taken out of poverty and a life of misery that exists in Mexico.

Domain, I know your a weak little white boy that feels intimidated by the Mexican male and lusts after the latin female that you could never have but it's ok.

Maybe one day you will have the courage to come from behind your computer and say these things in real life instead of having to live a life of bigotry and racism in private, only frustrating yourself. Then again, that might be dangerous to your health....
        Cowboy de amor i think right??

Comment

Why does this "Domain" character seem to hold a grudge against Mexican/Latino people? Looking at his posts through out the day, every other post has to do something with "Chicanos" and Mexicans. Was his father laid off a chicken processing plant and replaced with a lesser paid Mexican while his mother paraded herself around the town's dirtiest bars to the Mexican immigrants who would take turns inserting themselves into her widely recognized vagina for only $5's a pop causing his mother to become pregnant with younger half Mexican siblings that pick on him day in and day out?

Comment

Actually there was a story done for HBO I believe a few years back that had a man (American man) who was getting Mexican women, to marry rich American men.

Now the reason that American men where wanting to marry Mexican women was because, and this is out of the mouth of these American men, "American women have no self repsect and no skills in the house".

See, I know there's **** sights like the one you got that pic from that depict fantasies you may have about our beautifull latin women that won't give you the time of day. In reality though, the American way of life is slowly deteriorating and American men that still want women with values, are turning to Mexico for what they can't get here.

The Mexican women in return get taken out of poverty and a life of misery that exists in Mexico.

Domain, I know your a weak little white boy that feels intimidated by the Mexican male and lusts after the latin female that you could never have but it's ok.

Maybe one day you will have the courage to come from behind your computer and say these things in real life instead of having to live a life of bigotry and racism in private, only frustrating yourself. Then again, that might be dangerous to your health....
            Good post, I dunno why Domain has a problem with Mexicans. He isn't white though, you can check out what he looks like here:

Comment

I don't know why have Russian women been doing it for much longer, why is that when I go out with a white girl, I know Im getting head and ass that night?

Why are you obsessed with Mexicans? Maybe you were beaten up by one, maybe you look at youself in the mirror and hate what you look like and take that frustration out on people of other races....I dont know.

Or maybe, just maybe, your scared of what is slowly happening. That latino's from all over Mexico, the Carribean and Central and South America are slowly but surely taking over you lilly white way of life. I know it hurts, but these threads on the internet aren't doing much to change it.
              I think you hate white people...your beef is with white people not me lol

Comment

I think you hate white people...your beef is with white people not me lol
                Address my question. I know the library limits the amount of time you can use the computer so make haste with the answer. I am curious to know why you have a dislike for Hispanic people all together.

Comment

Before I go to that mexicanlust website, is it ****o? Or a mail order bride site?...

Comment

is it true that they will have sex with you for a greencard? that is a shame how come they do not have more self respect instead they will just sleep with a stranger for a greencard instead of making something of themselves.

Why Domain WHY? every ****en day with a thread about mexicans.

Comment

is it true that they will have sex with you for a greencard? that is a shame how come they do not have more self respect instead they will just sleep with a stranger for a greencard instead of making something of themselves.

Why Domain WHY? every ****en day with a thread about mexicans. give it up allready.

Comment

Working...
                      X