No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    In all honesty.. we all got pretty .. I'm more worried about someone on that site stealing my identity more then anything though! Can't they do hella **** with your I.P?
    No but if malicious code executed from that site it may have installed a keylogger or some virus which could steal credit card info etc etc thats whats so frickin annoying...now I have to scan my system over some dumbasses non-joke.

Comment

Nah, they could probably get my myspace password but other then that I don't do anything of the sort.
      Yeah you will be cool then. It seems a lot of people have learnt their lessons and if that site is what I believe it is they could be in deep, deep **** very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
        Yeah you will be cool then. It seems a lot of people have learnt their lessons and if that site is what I believe it is they could be in deep, deep **** very soon.
        what do you believe the site is?
        I'll run my anti-virus and max protection mode to scan all critical areas just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
          No but if malicious code executed from that site it may have installed a keylogger or some virus which could steal credit card info etc etc thats whats so frickin annoying...now I have to scan my system over some dumbasses non-joke.
          I'm bout to do the same.

Comment

• lmao at you guys clicking hte link. I knew it would be some **** like that. But good to see him banned. That **** is not cool at all

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
              yup thats why you gotta erase cookies.
              also the worst kinda is the auto download robot that when you click the site link automatically you will download a file.
              But I am pretty sure you guys wont get into trouble casue you have this thread as evidence!
              The guy thought who started this thread is gonna get severly ****ed up funny thing is he was laughing thinking it was funny but he is gonna get ****ed for baiting.

I am not sure if the phish law is in effect but something like a 250,000 dollar fine and up to 5 years in federal prison this guy is gonna get ****ed especailly since he was phishing kiddie ****.

Comment

what do you believe the site is?
                I'll run my anti-virus and max protection mode to scan all critical areas just in case.
                Exactly that. I am not gonna click it to find out. Usually the sites with a weblink on the page are the ones to look out for and maybe a banner or logo. There the ones that know what there doing. If it was just a little pop up message you should be fine. But, yeah scan the whole pc remove all threats and warnings you may get.

Comment

• Thank god i didnt click it i always have a wierd urge to click links just out of curiousity but thank god it got removed.

Comment

• Guzman was p4p too damn.. That is some sick ****.

Comment

• I would never click anything that doesn't have the number 18 in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X