No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I liked this guy, but get him a permaban and an ISP ban for this ****.

A joke's ajoke, but if we'd clicked on that.........
    There just a bad for looking at the thread and then clicking it too. Serves the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.I.P. View Post
      There just a bad for looking at the thread and then clicking it too. Serves the right.

Comment

• You have a point.

Comment

• I retract my previous statement to unban P4PKing, I had no idea he posted child ****. I thought he just got banned for being the dimwitted **** he is and starting **** with people.

The difference in my The_Bringer account being banned for posting **** and this is night and day. Mine were sick, but at least they were adults.

Comment

• smh @ all the emotional bitches in this thread. Yall snitches should be shot and dumped into a river...nothin worse then a punk ass snitch. Posting a pic of a 12 year old, or a fake pic aint a good move but snitching is the worst thing you can do. And bitching...bring p4p back

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              IF THIS ******* ISN'T IMMEDIATELY BANNED THE ADMINISTRATORS ON THIS SITE SHOULD ALL BE FIRED!!!

I thought it was going to be some picture of a 12 year old movie star with clothes on. Like Hanna Montana or something. Instead you get brought to an illegal search engine for child ****.

WHAT A ****ING *******!!!!!
              thanks for this post. I nearly clicked that link whilst in work then.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                smh @ all the emotional bitches in this thread. Yall snitches should be shot and dumped into a river...nothin worse then a punk ass snitch. Posting a pic of a 12 year old, or a fake pic aint a good move but snitching is the worst thing you can do. And bitching...bring p4p back
                This means a lot coming from an ******* who thinks people reporting users who post links to sites that sexually assault children are "bitches". You're a waste of perfectly good flesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  You have a point.
                  He didn't tell people it was child **** though did he,

Although, I had a feeling something was up with it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    thanks for this post. I nearly clicked that link whilst in work then.
                    He would still be here if y'all weren't pervs. Truth is it wasn't even a 12 year old girl. The title could have been watch Floyd hit DLH with this left hook. Snitching is the lowest life form y'all know that. He will be back soon enough though.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      He didn't tell people it was child **** though did he,

Although, I had a feeling something was up with it..
                      I don't trust links from users on this site..

I sure as hell wouldn't trust p4p links...

Comment

Working...
                      X