Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
    :lol: @ p4p's atl banned

haha this guy won't stop
    lol so is Knan p4p, aka team mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Domain View Post
      lol so is Knan p4p, aka team mayweather?
      Wouldn't you like to know, niggaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Wouldn't you like to know, niggaaaaaaaa
        In all honesty.. we all got pretty .. I'm more worried about someone on that site stealing my identity more then anything though! Can't they do hella **** with your I.P?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          In all honesty.. we all got pretty .. I'm more worried about someone on that site stealing my identity more then anything though! Can't they do hella **** with your I.P?
          Yeah people can access everything you have done on your pc and get into your pc. Check out bank details, loans, all your files etc. Basically like they have been on your pc. I am glad I didn't click the link very ****ing happy about it.

Comment

• man ive gotten my ip registered by the fbi more times than i can remember
            this are just joke links dont worry pervs

Comment

• Originally posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
              Yeah people can access everything you have done on your pc and get into your pc. Check out bank details, loans, all your files etc. Basically like they have been on your pc. I am glad I didn't click the link very ****ing happy about it.
              my internet deletes all personal info like log ins and what not everytime I log off so I should be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                my internet deletes all personal info like log ins and what not everytime I log off so I should be fine.
                Not just cookies. You will need a program to properly delete all of it. From your ip they can find out when you were on the internet with that ip and then go on whatever you went on with that. Don't do internet banking! Seriously. If ya click on them kinda sites anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
                  Not just cookies. You will need a program to properly delete all of it. From your ip they can find out when you were on the internet with that ip and then go on whatever you went on with that. Don't do internet banking! Seriously. If ya click on them kinda sites anyways.
                  Nah, they could probably get my myspace password but other then that I don't do anything of the sort.

Comment

• rofl at him getting banned over a link I guess he won't do that again...

He's got tons of alts, it'd be nice to see the lil e-punk off the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Can you believe that this beauty is over 18?

http://www.just18.nz/red/1234001.jpg
                      i cant believe i clicked that ****ing link

Comment

Working...
                      X