This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is another:

Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
      Why does it have to be God though? Why couldn't it be Harry Potter? Or Mickey Mouse?
      Or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        Here is another:

Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
        Here's a collection of people saying they were abducted by aliens:

it's not, rejection of God isn't so much a crime as a case of people getting what they asked for - existence without God
        That somehow doesn't equate to eternal torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
          Click on the video and actually watch it, then come back talking about the flying spaghetti monster.

Comment

Click on the video and actually watch it, then come back talking about the flying spaghetti monster.

Hang on a minute... you're threatening me right? You're threatening me with eternal damnation for not believing in your god...

Or do you mean click on the video that I posted about alien abductions?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Hang on a minute... you're threatening me right? You're threatening me with eternal damnation for not believing in your god...

Or do you mean click on the video that I posted about alien abductions?
              It's not worth going to heaven, it's full of christians.

Comment

• Comment

• I believe that people are abducted by aliens, but that they aren't really aliens. They really ARE having this literal experience, but it's demons who are abducting them. There was a study done at radom and every single instance where these people who were being abducted by aliens said the name of Jesus Christ or prayed, the abduction stopped immediately. Demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ and I believe the aliens to be nothing more than demons posing as aliens.

Comment

I believe that people are abducted by aliens, but that they aren't really aliens. They really ARE having this literal experience, but it's demons who are abducting them. There was a study done at radom and every single instance where these people who were being abducted by aliens said the name of Jesus Christ or prayed, the abduction stopped immediately. Demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ and I believe the aliens to be nothing more than demons posing as aliens.

Link to the study pls?

Comment

I believe that people are abducted by aliens, but that they aren't really aliens. They really ARE having this literal experience, but it's demons who are abducting them. There was a study done at radom and every single instance where these people who were being abducted by aliens said the name of Jesus Christ or prayed, the abduction stopped immediately. Demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ and I believe the aliens to be nothing more than demons posing as aliens.
                      sorry I just had to laugh at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X