This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    Why does it have to be God though? Why couldn't it be Harry Potter? Or Mickey Mouse?
    or Lt Columbo

Comment

• Please just watch ZIETGEIST the movie, and you shall see how cool religion really is.

Comment

• What's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie Finnius View Post
          or Lt Columbo

Columbo owns all.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
            You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.
            How the hell do you know that he rose from the dead? Because somebody told you so? Because you read it in a book? How do you know for that matter that the Jesus from the Greek Scriptures ever even lived? You don't. There is no truth save that which you decide to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Asking another man to come into your heart is never a good thing.....That could lead to serious health risks.
              LMFAO ... hahahhah

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                How the hell do you know that he rose from the dead? Because somebody told you so? Because you read it in a book? How do you know for that matter that the Jesus from the Greek Scriptures ever even lived? You don't. There is no truth save that which you decide to believe.
                By your standard of truth, someone can show me yellow banana and I can claim it's red. And that claim is just as valid as the claim that it is yellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  By your standard of truth, someone can show me yellow banana and I can claim it's red. And that claim is just as valid as the claim that it is yellow.

Comment

• Good video.

Comment

• Please watch the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X