No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    drew - you know you're a piece of ****, right? i wish the worst for you, i really do.

not that i can put any puerto rican voo-doo on you or anything, i might have to get into contact w/ edwin rosario, but the point of this post is to let you know how i feel about you. you're a total piece of **** who thinks you were endowed with some sort of right to have been born american, i wish you had been born palestinian or iraqi you faaggot and empathize on what those ****en people are going through.

jewish, iranian, brit, pr - it's all the same you *****.

if i ever met you, no ****, i would make you succumb to a barrage of slaps, i'd stop ONLY when you've lost consciousness, i wouldn't punch you, you seem to womanly for that.
    Please don't take the internet as reality. If you were to approach me like this in person, I'd maul your silly ass. Don't even try to talk that kind of ****.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
        Damn, Baya likes to go to the body.

Comment

tuck and roll, tuck and roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
            Please don't take the internet as reality. If you were to approach me like this in person, I'd maul your silly ass. Don't even try to talk that kind of ****.
            oh, your piece of **** opinion is reality, this has nothing to do with internet. haaa - maul me. i shouldn't have stooped to such levels but your disdain and hate for other people is sub-human. like i said, you're a piece of ****.

maul me? hahaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              oh, your piece of **** opinion is reality, this has nothing to do with internet. haaa - maul me. i shouldn't have stooped to such levels but your disdain and hate for other people is sub-human. like i said, you're a piece of ****.

maul me? hahaaaa.
              Hey, you're cool with scap and my brother knows scap. Maybe we can arrange some sort of get-together.

Comment

C'mon guys, there's no need for that.

Comment

c'mon there's no need for hostility ladies.

Comment

Hey, you're cool with scap and my brother knows scap. Maybe we can arrange some sort of get-together.
                    AMERICA, **** YEAH! so I'm in this little place called Washington DC, scap's in seattle, if you ever have to do any business trips or anything over here, or if i'm ever over by your way, wherever that is ....

i'm just karma's cousin coming to bring the circle full cycle on your ***** ass, cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      C'mon guys, there's no need for that.
                      Dude wants to follow me around the site all the time, no big deal. Dude starts talking about a physical altercation, I'm no longer laughing.

Comment

Working...
                      X