No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    How pissed/confused were you when you saw you weren't playing as Snake in MGS2

I was freaking out when the Plant section of the game started. I was pretty young too so I was flippin out.

"Who the **** is this guy?" "Is that blonde hair?" "Why is Colonel calling him Snake?" "WTF AM I PLAYING AS A GIRL?"
    not only that but raiden never stopped whining the entire game.

How do you go from playing as the most badass supersoldier of all time to a whiny ***** lol

Comment

MGS 3 is definitely the greatest of them all, I've played both MGS 2 and 3 a hell of a lot and they are thoroughly more enjoyable than MGS 4.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

How do you go from playing as the most badass supersoldier of all time to a whiny ***** lol
        And his voice actor ****ing sucks. He sucks in everything he does.

Apparently Japan loves Raiden. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          And his voice actor ****ing sucks. He sucks in everything he does.

Apparently Japan loves Raiden. Go figure.
          Raiden is like a Japanese female.

Snake is an "American" tough man.

Comment

those radio conversations with Rose were Brutal but the worst thing about Raiden was how over sexualized his character was and other NPC having to grab his balls to figure out if he was a boy or a girl.
            I felt violated playing that game

Comment

This **** blew my ****ing socks off. They've come a long ****ing way since Ground Zeroes.

Comment

This **** blew my ****ing socks off. They've come a long ****ing way since Ground Zeroes.

MGS5 is basically a super version of Peace Walker.

I couldn't be happier about that.

Comment

MGS5 is basically a super version of Peace Walker.

I couldn't be happier about that.
                  I never played peacewalker. All I know is Phantom pain looks like the balls.

When I first saw the demo I thought "ok that's a cool cutscene' Then I realized what I thought was a cutscene was the actual game.

Comment

I never played peacewalker. All I know is Phantom pain looks like the balls.

When I first saw the demo I thought "ok that's a cool cutscene' Then I realized what I thought was a cutscene was the actual game.
                    It was basically a smaller version of Phantom Pain because it came out for the PSP. Great game. Same with Portable Ops, I guess Kojima has been practicing ahead of MGS5 for years now with the handheld entries.

Phantom Pain looks so ridiculously good.

Comment

It was basically a smaller version of Phantom Pain because it came out for the PSP. Great game. Same with Portable Ops, I guess Kojima has been practicing ahead of MGS5 for years now with the handheld entries.

Phantom Pain looks so ridiculously good.
                      can you play two player co-op on a map, do you think?

(in the ground zero demo there was alot of extra missions aside from the story mission on the same map without any cutscenes etc, would be cool to play with a buddy)

Comment

Working...
                      X