Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying out deadspace for the 1st time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I don't see how anyone can not like Deadspace 3. Sure it deviates from the 1st 2 slightly. However the gameplay, storyline and new gun-assembly system more than make up for that. I mean you get to look like ironman flying as you spend significant amounts of time in space. You get to pilot a spaceship crashing into the atmosphere. And you have more than just a spaceship or a hospital to explore. Plus it's longer than the 1st 2.
    I have DS1 and 2, I should get 3. It's a great time to do so, since I want to stack up on PS3 games because i'm not getting the PS4 until probably later in '14 or early '15 when the smoke has cleared with the PS4 library of games. Not impressed with anything from Launch all the way up to Mid '14. Just some titles look interesting, not enough to make me buy it only to let it collect dust.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I have DS1 and 2, I should get 3. It's a great time to do so, since I want to stack up on PS3 games because i'm not getting the PS4 until probably later in '14 or early '15 when the smoke has cleared with the PS4 library of games. Not impressed with anything from Launch all the way up to Mid '14. Just some titles look interesting, not enough to make me buy it only to let it collect dust.
      Part 3 is the best of the series. Sounds like we're on the same page otherwise. I'm not moving unto new gen until I've thoroughly finished with my 360. There are still too many great games I must experience before giving up the 360's ghost.

Comment

Finished Deadspace 3 last night. Thoroughly satisfied with the ending and it was the best game of the series, It was the longest and had a nice, climactic ending. Overall the entire series was an atg series. Now it's on to bioshock, more to come..............

Comment

Working...
        X