No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    That **** was fun as hell REED. We gotta get our mic's set up tonight, texting wasn't cutting it haha.

We gotta focus on making some money so we can buy property. I got some friends I can invite for a heist when the time comes if the boxingscene crew is slacking

Btw, i think since you have insurance for your car that's how u get it out of the impound. Not sure though
    There was a note about "figure out a way to steal your car from the impound" The backside of the impound theres a ramp where you can hop the fence, I got it out last night.

Also, check the video, unless youre at work on your phone, Steal a car, and take it to los santos customs, and you can sell it. The video shows $1700 for a mini cooper, and $3200 for a Mustang.

Could probably make 50 grand in a couple hours doing that.

Im running to radio shack at lunch and grabbing a bluetooth piece for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      There was a note about "figure out a way to steal your car from the impound" The backside of the impound theres a ramp where you can hop the fence, I got it out last night.

Also, check the video, unless youre at work on your phone, Steal a car, and take it to los santos customs, and you can sell it. The video shows $1700 for a mini cooper, and $3200 for a Mustang.

Could probably make 50 grand in a couple hours doing that.

Im running to radio shack at lunch and grabbing a bluetooth piece for tonight.
      That sounds like an easy way for cash, need to try that tonight. Do you have any idea how much for the cheapest property?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        That sounds like an easy way for cash, need to try that tonight. Do you have any idea how much for the cheapest property?
        $26k frmo what I saw.

Guy in the video said save your cash for one of the nicer ones... and also read the description of the property before you buy. He kind of insinuated some of the cheaper ones may not have a planning room, which means no heist.

I dont know that to be fact, just make sure it lists that in the description.

I got 10 grand in one night, and I didnt even know about boosting cars so.... that will be my mission tonight.

Basically, find a high end part of the city where the nice cars are at... drive them to los santos customs... and for every two, you gata goto the mac and deposit, or youre gonna get clipped and robbed...so scout a close mac machine location.

Comment

What is a mac machine? Like an ATM?

Comment

Ok now I remember, that 26k was just for a garage, the cheapest apartments are about 80k.

Comment

Yeah

East coast talk.

They're red and usually you can spot them from the street and they are built into the side of buildings, just like youd see in real life.

Comment

Lol I know what ATM's are, i never heard of a mac machine before in my life haha

So I watched that video and dude was saying "You're going to want a high end place" to be able to do heists. They looked around $250,000-$450,000.

Comment

I think it was possibly a local bank, or something... I only remember them growing up as a kid.

Comment

Some people on youtube comments claiming they are buying houses and garages, and when they get put into a different game, there property is gone and so is the cash.

One dude talking about 300k apartment, came back and he didnt own it anymore and cash was gone.

Id be PISSED.

Comment

Spreadsheet on price values for selling.

Looks like the escalades net you 6k-9k

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAu...e_spreadsheet/

Comment

Working...
                      X