No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    LMAO The chopper was smoking I think cops shot it when we first took off it was tough to control but i had it lol
    I wasn't chancing it. rofl

I was like.... Im close enough to the ground right now I can make... it's now or never man NOW OR NEVER... **** IT IM GOING!!!!!!

Comment

• One of my signature moves is to pick up crew members in a chopper, fly really high downtown, and then bail with a parachute without telling anyone haha it's hilarious!

Comment

One of my signature moves is to pick up crew members in a chopper, fly really high downtown, and then bail with a parachute without telling anyone haha it's hilarious!
        lmao you're a dick

I think the passenger up front will automatically move over, like in a car.

If not thats ****ed up lmao

Your lambo is the ****.

Looking forward to buying one of the best apartments and finally getting a garage, Im just saving all my money right now... I know most people are way ahead of me, but I have a sense of pride about my bankroll... lol like I earned that **** man!

Comment

• One time I literally went around the entire map from one store to the next robbing everyone, after your second robbery you get an auto 3 stars.

Like 1500-2000 each robbery though, then trade in an escalade every 45 mins for 7k... decent money.

What pisses me off is at LEAST once an hour, you get into a god damn gun fight and die 2-3 times which is like 5 grand.

Half the time I run into someone Im like dont **** with me right now lol.

My signature move is floor it... pull the brake turn the car sideways, hop out, take cover behind and pull out the shotgun as the dude chases me comes up Im standing behind my car with a shotty through their windshield... **** is awesome lol

Comment

• This game is epic because of the random awesomeness like last night.

Another example is two nights ago was straight out of a movie. That's why I love this game random awesome **** like that. A crew member and I were at four stars, he got onto my bike cops shot out both tires. Somehow we manage to make it to a chopper and lose the cops. I see a green dot opposite of the map I'm thinking lets go fly to him and see what this crew member it is. Overhead view in a chopper , we see dude running out a store after a robbery cops everywhere. We start shooting at the cops now they're after us too. Dude ismobbin on the train tracks I figure ill go down aways and land. The moment i do dude pull up, cops behind him, gets in the chopper and we're out, smooth getaway

Comment

This game is epic because of the random awesomeness like last night.

Another example is two nights ago was straight out of a movie. That's why I love this game random awesome **** like that. A crew member and I were at four stars, he got onto my bike cops shot out both tires. Somehow we manage to make it to a chopper and lose the cops. I see a green dot opposite of the map I'm thinking lets go fly to him and see what this crew member it is. Overhead view in a chopper , we see dude running out a store after a robbery cops everywhere. We start shooting at the cops now they're after us too. Dude ismobbin on the train tracks I figure ill go down aways and land. The moment i do dude pull up, cops behind him, gets in the chopper and we're out, smooth getaway
              It really is ****in awesome....

I havent seen any tanks yet, I think rockstar puts you with guys on your level... Id assume so otherwise thatd be ridiculously unfair.

Ive got an uzi and this ****** has a tank lol.

When two dudes run to a car together and bounce out from the cops, it feels real lol its awesome

Comment

• The lambo is the only thing I got that wasn't legit. Everything else I put in hella work for like my condo. Couple pics:

Comment

• Thats dope! You gotta invite me over i wanna check it out.

You can get ****in strippers at your house wtf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    It really is ****in awesome....

I havent seen any tanks yet, I think rockstar puts you with guys on your level... Id assume so otherwise thatd be ridiculously unfair.

Ive got an uzi and this ****** has a tank lol.

When two dudes run to a car together and bounce out from the cops, it feels real lol its awesome
                    The tank is unlocked after level 80 or 100 I think.

What's weird through, maybe stupid but good for us now, is that if you blow up personal cars you get "bad sport". Do it enough times and you're labeled a bad sport, have to wear a dunce cap and can only play in servers with other bad sports/a-holes and cannot play with friends for two days. What's the point of a tank? Blowing stuff up right? So i don't get the logic there.

Also, there is no way to know if someone is driving a personal car or not. Like that sticky bomb last night I blew dude up and it was fine. Later I blew up another dude who was LOOKING for us, and I get a baf sport warning. I think they should rethink that because your personal car is insured and only cost like $185 to get it fixed.

Comment

The tank is unlocked after level 80 or 100 I think.

What's weird through, maybe stupid but good for us now, is that if you blow up personal cars you get "bad sport". Do it enough times and you're labeled a bad sport, have to wear a dunce cap and can only play in servers with other bad sports/a-holes and cannot play with friends for two days. What's the point of a tank? Blowing stuff up right? So i don't get the logic there.

Also, there is no way to know if someone is driving a personal car or not. Like that sticky bomb last night I blew dude up and it was fine. Later I blew up another dude who was LOOKING for us, and I get a baf sport warning. I think they should rethink that because your personal car is insured and only cost like $185 to get it fixed.
                      I was JUSt reading complaints over at rockstar and this is one of the biggest ones over there.

Exactly like you said.... I had a bounty on me, dudes are chasing me, I blow them up with a grenade and now IM a bad sport?

Comment

Working...
                      X