No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

You can sell cars to any auto-shop once every in-game day (around 48 minutes) which usually goes for 4-9k.

Comment

Awesome tips on this link.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAu..._ive_found_in/

Comment

I'd like to add in what I thought was a good farming session.
        The race "Down the Drain" can be set to 1 lap and it takes ~1:20 to complete a lap. If you have a friend online, you can trade wins to the tune of +900 RP and ~$3000-3500. Less than 2 minutes for $3k isn't too shabby.

Looks like theres all different ways to make money, we just gotta find out the best ways to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I'd like to add in what I thought was a good farming session.
          The race "Down the Drain" can be set to 1 lap and it takes ~1:20 to complete a lap. If you have a friend online, you can trade wins to the tune of +900 RP and ~$3000-3500. Less than 2 minutes for $3k isn't too shabby.

Looks like theres all different ways to make money, we just gotta find out the best ways to do so.
          Nice tips bro. How do you join the boxing scene clan? I can't find the option for it?

BTW steal the Range Rover type car - 9k every time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Me and Natas played for about 2 hours last night.. some of the best gaming fun Ive ever had.

At one point I was trying to figure out how to get into the impound, and some dude starts a street fight with me, I wasnt prepared for it so he was kicking my ass, Natas jumps out of his car and starts cappin the **** out of him

Not too mention the 4 star run from the cops in a semi in blaine county with the both of us

**** was too much fun.

How the **** do you do Hesist?

All the jobs are death matches or team vs team...
            I don't think heists have been implemented yet. And it's a mix team vs team and deathmatch.

That sounds epic haha. I love it when you're on the brink of death and come out on top. I swear I spend half my time running around the street trying to one punch KO everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
              Nice tips bro. How do you join the boxing scene clan? I can't find the option for it?

BTW steal the Range Rover type car - 9k every time.
              Whats your ps3 username?

Ill add you as a friend then i can invite you as a member.

Comment

Ill keep posting tips here as I read them.

That takes a long time... A quicker way is to:
                1. Start Game in Single Player.
                2. Pause and go to ONLINE in menu
                3. Press Play GTA: ONLINE and go to Invite Only.
                4. Buy a mask and rob a store.
                5. After you've robbed it press the Pause button and go to XBOX STORE in your menu.
                6. Exit the menu and start over
                I've made about 130k in like 40 or so minutes.

Also you can access ATm via your phone > Internet > Money > Bank

Comment

Good find REED.

Lot's of people losing their game progress too so I'll probably be hesitant on buying property till they iron out the problems

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    character creation sucks.

mine looks like bringer... idk how the fck i managed to do that.
                    He sounds sexy. :wank:

Comment

Reading about people losing their stuff.

It appears more like, it's saved on the server somewhere... but since they are having overloaded server problems, sometimes loading your online session, it doesnt access your profiles, and so you essentially start over.

Seems like a possible thing to try should that happen.

*Another tip, if your character gets cleared.. dont make another one, atleast not in the same slot.

Like i said before, some people are experiencing there profiles getting reloaded.
                      Last edited by THE REED; 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X