Fight Night's future in your hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night's future in your hands

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NNLHJJ_5087186b
    Your responses will be submitted to the Fight Night Dev Team along with the Fight Night Wishlist and other feedback materials.

the recent updates ruined this game... almost unplayable now

Comment

The community made the game worse always complaining, jesus christ all the goddamn updates and DLC. Thats what killed Fight Night.

Comment

I agree with everything written in this thread. On release day the game was a lot of fun to play and just needed a couple of minor tweaks here and there.

These tuners with drastic changes every 2-3 months have well and truely ****ed up this game. I don't like having to learn to play the game all over again.

I played one game with the latest tuner and have not played it since. 40% stamina and zombie walking in round 5 is just ridiculous.

Comment

I'd like to see some kind of 'super-hard' difficulty for the next game. In my experience, even a below-average online opponent can be harder than the hardest difficulty AI opponent.

The game is mostly good though in terms of 'what needs to be added'. Like people above said, the tuners were overall a bad idea.

Oh, I'd prefer a main career that doesn't include stuff like bare knuckle fights, crooked promoters, prison sentences and all that stuff. Just do training and boxing and that's enough really.

I'd like to see less cashing in and ripping off of customers. We already buy the game at full price, don't exploit the customer for charging more for more fighters and then selling stamina/strength/power/speed bonuses for online play that mean people either have to pay more money or risk being at a disadvantage.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the thing for online play where someone can improve just one stat (ie. straight right hand) and then spam with that one punch and beat someone who tried to use the xp in a more realistic, well-balanced way.

Comment

The fight night serious is shot to ****. Played FN 4 and ended up trading it in. Then I played Champion a night with a friend and wasn't impressed.

For me the game hasn't been fun since the 3rd game. Too much of a simulation now and broken stuff to exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I'd like to see some kind of 'super-hard' difficulty for the next game. In my experience, even a below-average online opponent can be harder than the hardest difficulty AI opponent.

The game is mostly good though in terms of 'what needs to be added'. Like people above said, the tuners were overall a bad idea.

Oh, I'd prefer a main career that doesn't include stuff like bare knuckle fights, crooked promoters, prison sentences and all that stuff. Just do training and boxing and that's enough really.

I'd like to see less cashing in and ripping off of customers. We already buy the game at full price, don't exploit the customer for charging more for more fighters and then selling stamina/strength/power/speed bonuses for online play that mean people either have to pay more money or risk being at a disadvantage.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the thing for online play where someone can improve just one stat (ie. straight right hand) and then spam with that one punch and beat someone who tried to use the xp in a more realistic, well-balanced way.
              you didn't like that story? that was the best thing yet in this Boxing game series stemming from Knockout Kings, that was the most creative twist from EA yet with it's Boxing series and I only hope they go further and make a more detailed, open world kind of career mode where you get to walk around and do things outside of just the life of a Boxer

honestly there are many things from little to big that needs to be changed and added.

for starters I always felt like they should allow you to touch gloves, take knees to prevent further damage and punches yourself out of clinches, in fact punching in the clinch to begin with that's something that was always missing. I noticed players foul you in order to avoid getting KO'ed while in the stun state, they do that so that the referee can step in and take the point so when they start fighting again they could be recovered, I don't think that due to a lack of being able to just take the knee that players should have to foul and risk disqualification

there's smaller things like when you're online and you press X before your opponent does to skip to the fight, when your opponent doesn't press X too you just see a box saying "please wait" and you don't get to see no record, I think you should ALWAYS be able to see your opponents record. I get mad when I press X to skip to the fight and he doesn't just so he can see my record because then I wont be able to see his record

another thing is the roster, there is no reason why they can't get already licensed guys year after year, they should really shatter ground with their roster, they should make the most ever each and every time out

I think they should also take out the ability to buy your fighters stats and the ability to assign your own xp points in world championship mode, I think everyone should start off the same and gradually improve in certain areas as you have more fights, you shouldn't be able to max out 100% certain punches and then only throw those shots there should be a balance that doesn't allow cheaters and spammers to do that crap

I would really like a job with EA, I'd do it for free I would come up with all kinds of things they can do to improve the game

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                you didn't like that story? that was the best thing yet in this Boxing game series stemming from Knockout Kings, that was the most creative twist from EA yet with it's Boxing series and I only hope they go further and make a more detailed, open world kind of career mode where you get to walk around and do things outside of just the life of a Boxer

honestly there are many things from little to big that needs to be changed and added.

for starters I always felt like they should allow you to touch gloves, take knees to prevent further damage and punches yourself out of clinches, in fact punching in the clinch to begin with that's something that was always missing. I noticed players foul you in order to avoid getting KO'ed while in the stun state, they do that so that the referee can step in and take the point so when they start fighting again they could be recovered, I don't think that due to a lack of being able to just take the knee that players should have to foul and risk disqualification

there's smaller things like when you're online and you press X before your opponent does to skip to the fight, when your opponent doesn't press X too you just see a box saying "please wait" and you don't get to see no record, I think you should ALWAYS be able to see your opponents record. I get mad when I press X to skip to the fight and he doesn't just so he can see my record because then I wont be able to see his record

another thing is the roster, there is no reason why they can't get already licensed guys year after year, they should really shatter ground with their roster, they should make the most ever each and every time out

I think they should also take out the ability to buy your fighters stats and the ability to assign your own xp points in world championship mode, I think everyone should start off the same and gradually improve in certain areas as you have more fights, you shouldn't be able to max out 100% certain punches and then only throw those shots there should be a balance that doesn't allow cheaters and spammers to do that crap

I would really like a job with EA, I'd do it for free I would come up with all kinds of things they can do to improve the game
                One of the most annoying things about the game. If the opponent does not skip and makes you watch the intro's you should still be able to see their record.

Comment

its the noob ass defense system that ruins the game. You can't deal with spam any more. It's simply who makes the other guy the most tired. to much of it is based on luck.

Keep the AI defense, let some have better defense than others, but at least employ that to and head and body block. So it actually takes skill.

Stop making frazier a slow ass hooking fighter too. He actually had a lot of snap in his punches.

Comment

Ugh, they never learn that they should just rip off Victorious Boxers...especially the PSP engine, it needs improvement on certain things, but it's just so much better than the slow awkward clunky **** EA does........Fight Night Champion had MAJOR FLAWS(I'm just talking about the gameplay...game modes, online...all that **** is not as important as the core of the game actually being good) the defense for ******s **** made the game unplayable...you're supposed to be able to control the little virtual guy...so that if you lose its your own damn fault, not that the ****ing guy didnt do watch you wanted him to do...and the ability to box realistically is still impossible with that **** footwork and poor collision physics...

and the Boxer's road career mode...rip it off too....

**** I'm gonna make a video highlighting Victorious' Spirits(PSP) strong points, so that you people actually see what im talking about
                    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 08-05-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X