The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
    *SPOILER*

Yeah, I killed Cicero though, which turned out to be a mistake.

Done the thieves guild quests yet?

DOUBLE SPOILER

I didnt kill him because i summoned Lucien LaChance and he said something about how the God they worship does not wish for the this one to die

so i took heed to that haha

Comment

*SPOILER*

Yeah, I killed Cicero though, which turned out to be a mistake.

Done the thieves guild quests yet?
      Killed him too. Thought he was a wacko.. But he turned out to be a loyal wacko..

Now I regret it

Comment

• You killed the coolest character in the game. Shame on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Killed him too. Thought he was a wacko.. But he turned out to be a loyal wacko..

Now I regret it
          I didn't trust him from the first time I met him and I automatically assumed that if I let him live, he would get some mega revenge against the Dark Brotherhood.

His body is still at the Dawnstar Dark Brotherhood headquarters.

Comment

I didn't trust him from the first time I met him and I automatically assumed that if I let him live, he would get some mega revenge against the Dark Brotherhood.

His body is still at the Dawnstar Dark Brotherhood headquarters.
            What I was thinking exactly. **** it, I just used console commands to revive him He's alive at the sanctuary now, looking at the night mother. But he's bugged as a companion.

I might have to kill him a 2nd time now..

Comment

• Comment

• Only need the Daedric artifacts and Level 50 achievements for 1000g. A bit more of a challenge than Oblivions were.

Comment

• Watch this

Comment

• Can anyone help me? I just need to finish one more daedric quest to platinum the game but I can't find Sam Guevenne anywhere. I've spent hours searching bars/inns across Skyrim but I can't find him. It's getting frustrating.

Comment

Can anyone help me? I just need to finish one more daedric quest to platinum the game but I can't find Sam Guevenne anywhere. I've spent hours searching bars/inns across Skyrim but I can't find him. It's getting frustrating.
                      I fount him in Whiterun inn when I started the game, he just travels to random major city ones though, don't think he follows a certain path.

Also if you're going for the Platinum make sure you got Clacius Ville's Mask, if you kept the dog alive and got the Hammer instead it doesn't count as a Daedric Artifact and you can't get the achievement in that playthrough :/.

Comment

Working...
                      X