No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
    You get bandits and Dark Brotherhood people sent to you when you commit a crime or do something that someone doesn't like.

Just read their letters when you kill them.
    thanks but i always do take the letters and read them but i dont think its for a crime, it says the same thing every letter someone wants this poor fool dead and has already paid full cash payment to have me killed, bandits are wimps anyways without their numbers tbh i reckon none the less its either bandits or thalmar who pay the brotherhood to kill me

the assassins are easy to kill as is just fire breath and smash em a few times with the mace and they go down easily, im thinking of finding their hideout and wiping them all out for good

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      thanks but i always do take the letters and read them but i dont think its for a crime, it says the same thing every letter someone wants this poor fool dead and has already paid full cash payment to have me killed, bandits are wimps anyways without their numbers tbh i reckon none the less its either bandits or thalmar who pay the brotherhood to kill me

the assassins are easy to kill as is just fire breath and smash em a few times with the mace and they go down easily, im thinking of finding their hideout and wiping them all out for good
      You must done something to warrant someone hiring a Assassin to have you killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
        You must done something to warrant someone hiring a Assassin to have you killed.
        hmmm true i guess i killed a lot of bandits, raided thalmar embassy in a quest, im a dragon born so maybe people want to stop me from killing dragons, im a werewolf as well and i kill anything or anyone who tries to kill or rob me i guess....well that narrows it down everyone in skyrim wants me dead thanks for the advice though ??? btw how far are you up to on this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          hmmm true i guess i killed a lot of bandits, raided thalmar embassy in a quest, im a dragon born so maybe people want to stop me from killing dragons, im a werewolf as well and i kill anything or anyone who tries to kill or rob me i guess....well that narrows it down everyone in skyrim wants me dead thanks for the advice though ??? btw how far are you up to on this game?
          I've completed the main quest and most of the game so far. I'm currently level 51 with full Nightingale armor

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
              That room should have a ghost in it.

Comment

• ok finished the Dark Brotherhood quest....by far the best quest line in the game

the Mage College suuuuuuuuuuuuucked

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  ok finished the Dark Brotherhood quest....by far the best quest line in the game

the Mage College suuuuuuuuuuuuucked
                  *SPOILER*

Yeah, I killed Cicero though, which turned out to be a mistake.

Done the thieves guild quests yet?

Comment

• BritishBoxing has me hyped to destroy the Brotherhood.

I will Kill Them All.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      BritishBoxing has me hyped to destroy the Brotherhood.

I will Kill Them All.
                      Well if you do the Dark Brotherhood quests, there's no real need to.

As you'll find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X