Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few selfies I took plus one dead hooker I had to set on fire after she made a rude comment after a bj

Comment

• Trevor's mug .

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/H/g/N/1HgNP/209348_slide.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Or just the breaking edition

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/H/u/t/1Hutw/1381084919240.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Only played single player yesterday.

Bought a ****ing tank. haha **** is badass blowing up cop cars, helicopters, everything

Realized I had a cop outfit as Trevor, thought it was funny

I took a taxi, set the destination point to right before the military base...I did "skip" ride. And somehow we arrive there, in a BOOTH, car flipped and I'm on top of the car haha. Some how I got out. Taxi driver was stuck in there saying "you ****ed up my ride, man!"

Creapin on my daughter

Comment

• "Creapin on my daughter" LMAO!!!

Comment

• So online is up and bug free?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    I'm about I about to be a Billionaire with all 3 characters.

What you have to do is save Lester's assassination missions for last, the only one that is required for you to do to advance the story is very 1st one, after that you can beat the main story line and still have the rest of Lester's missions.

Each of his missions affect the stock market.

You invest ALL of your money with all 3 characters prior to these missions. So if you've beaten the game you'll have around $30 mill each to invest.

2nd assassination mission causes Betapharma to go up by 50%, so if you invested $35 mill you'll get around $50+ million when you sell it.

3rd assassination is for Debonaire vs Redwood cigs. Assassinate the 6 jurors, after that Debonaire will max out at 80%, that's an increase of around 40 mill so when you sell it you'll have around 90 mill.

Although Redwood cigs took a hit you must invest in them immediately following you selling Debonaire. Over the next 48 hours (in game) their stocks will shoot up from the negatives to over 300%. That brings you around $400 million.

(4th doesn't matter)

5th assassination you will invest in Fruit on Bawsaq Stocks, invest your 400 mill and you'll get an 80% increase.

6th assassination you invest in GDC, Gold Coast development. I think it maxes out near 50%.

Google "Lester assassination mission stock market" to learn morel although almost nobody knows about Redwood increasing by 300%.
                    I just did the last 3 missions and managed to get 207,807.547 with Franklin!.

From 30 million to 207. That's insane. If i had done the 1st 2 missions i would've gotten 300+ alone.

Comment

• Im online and fooling. Where the bscene crew at?

Comment

Working...
                      X