Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I hang out with someone from my contacts? Can't work it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      How do I hang out with someone from my contacts? Can't work it out.
      Should be an option when you select someone you can hang out with. They won't always accept, usually when there is a mission involving them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        I just finished the mission of the bank heist at Paleto Bay and i have to say its one of the best missions of the game.

This game has surely blown me away, without a doubt GOTY.
        I was so angry after that, I had so much fun and made so much money and I only got to keep 400k for each character afterwards. WTF.

I loved the mission those funds go towards just as much. That was awesome.

Comment

• I was surprised with how short the main story line is...

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the credits rolling, I was like holy shit it's already over? It just feels so weird transitioning over from San Andreas (never played GTA 4) where towards the end you kill off so many main relevant characters like Ryder, Big Smoke, Tenpenny, Pulaski, etc. The ending of San Andreas felt justified and you actually felt like damn that was some intense shit with Big Smoke and Tenpenny dying all in the same mission. All while the entire city is in riots and it all ends in an epic car chase all the way down to Grove Street. In GTA 5 I didn't really feel much sympathy for the characters and didn't feel a sense of joyfulness when killing the main antagonists. The heist missions are awesome though.

I'll admit though I rushed through it, I didn't even bother with much of the "Strangers and Freaks" missions or very many side missions which I probably should have. I also didn't even touch stocks and things like that. I think I'm gonna start a new game and take it slower and pick up on things I didn't get to the first time. The game is still completely badass though, no doubt about it.

Comment

• anyone else spending majority of their time exploring??

im enjoying snorkeling alot on the east siide of the map, found me a nice shipwreck

i think i spent 4 hours just snorkeling lol

Comment

• Where do u get the snorkel or scuba?

Comment

• So the heist jobs are only in missions or is there somewhere u can just setup anytime n make some money??

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                  Where do u get the snorkel or scuba?
                  idk lol building up my lungs. I think enjoy the underwater exploration the best. itll be waterworld once I get my scuba gear

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    So the heist jobs are only in missions or is there somewhere u can just setup anytime n make some money??
                    You can rob stores, it's not as profitable or complicated obviously. You could also set up shop near ATMs and kill people who visit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Where do u get the snorkel or scuba?
                      I bought a dockyard with Michael and had a lady ask me to dive around looking for something. Whenever I got in that boat I would have scuba gear.

Comment

Working...
                      X