No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    is this game living up to the hype? im not a fan of open world games, i played san andreas and it was kind of meh, completing the game felt like a chore but i loved riding in bikes at full speed
    But maybe i should burn a copy of this i bet the graphics are awesome
    Man.

I've pirated my own share of albums and games.

But every so often comes an album or a game where I feel the developers or artists earned my money with their work.

THis is one of those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I was wandering around as Franklin and three guys started talking **** about me being in the wrong neighborhood, and I turned and punched one of them without really looking. Didn't notice they were wearing purple and were Ballas until they pulled out guns and shot my ass.

I'm glad they brought back all the gangs from San Andreas, even though they aren't the same people.
      That happened to me too, I was able to fight off three of them but one punched me in the back and I died.

I saw blood on my back and I realized I just got shanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Man.

I've pirated my own share of albums and games.

But every so often comes an album or a game where I feel the developers or artists earned my money with their work.

THis is one of those games.
        All of this.

Comment

• 800 Million first day sales.

1 Billion in 3 days.

Breaking all records for any and all entertainment categories... Movies, Games... They all lose to GTA 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            800 Million first day sales.

1 Billion in 3 days.

Breaking all records for any and all entertainment categories... Movies, Games... They all lose to GTA 5.
            Those figures aren't even funny.

I don't know anybody that i've come across these past 3 days that doesn't own a copy of the game. Casual gamers, hardcore gamers, parents with kids who game......everybody seems to have played it at some point. Crazy.

Comment

• So are we starting a bscene gang or something when online hit. I cant wait to play this installed it and had to go. Going to have a ball when I get to crib. Cant wait to smoke out and play this ****.

Comment

• I just finished the mission of the bank heist at Paleto Bay and i have to say its one of the best missions of the game.

This game has surely blown me away, without a doubt GOTY.

Comment

• Trevor is such a bad ass

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Areas look similar, but the layout is much different. Haven't found Grove Street yet, and I was looking.
                    I found Grove street.

Got stabbed to death by some Ballas. Sceond time i stole their car, and got shot at.

Comment

• This game's amazing and all, but I'm just about sick of never getting to keep any of the money I rob.

Comment

Working...
                      X