Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't wait for the eventual PC release, so decided to get it for the PS3 and I am NOT disappointed.

Positives

- The new 3 character triangle is exceptionally done.
    - The sheer size of the map.
    - The graphics (not IMMENSELY better, but still a fair bit better).
    - Map design looks beautiful.
    - Each character is just better than N.Belic was.
    - Everything seems very fluid and seamless in terms of the missions.

Negatives

- iFruit app only available on Apple Store
    - Glitches (the map is huge and the game just came out, so it's to be expected. Minor glitches here and there so far, nothing gamebreaking)
    - Framerate seems to be quite low (I don't play console hardly so could just be the PS3. Use to the high FPS on PCs)

I've only played like 16% so far. GTA Online will be out on the 1st of October, that should be pretty interesting. GTA V actually feels like a next-gen game, great job by Rockstar so far...VERY impressed. Seems like one of those games that could be improved upon if it was on the PC, graphically/smoothness.

Comment

• iFruit will be coming to Android...

Im at about 21% completed.

Comment

• Some nice hints as far as money.

The Hotel Assassination -- Invest In Betapharmasuticals
        The Multi Target Assassination -- Invest In Debonaire
        The Vice Assassination -- Lester doesn't hint at Fruit shares during the initial conversation but unable to clarify due to BAWSAQ maintenance.
        The Bus Assassination -- Same again for this mission. Lester suggests avoiding Vapid Motor Company, so sell if you have any shares in that company.
        Construction Assassination -- Invest In Gold Coast Development. Like if this helped

Comment

• Anyone else experiencing disappearing cars?

Sometimes theyre saved in your garage, sometimes not?

Whether you bought it, or stole it or customized it, there seems to be an inconsistency... A bit of googling on a few GTA forums and everyone is complaining about it. Rockstar will probably release a patch soon.

Comment

• Looks like Rockstar is on it.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...osing-upgrades

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              How much did you make with Michael?
              If I remember right, 788k. Franklin got 240k or something close.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Some nice hints as far as money.

The Hotel Assassination -- Invest In Betapharmasuticals
                The Multi Target Assassination -- Invest In Debonaire
                The Vice Assassination -- Lester doesn't hint at Fruit shares during the initial conversation but unable to clarify due to BAWSAQ maintenance.
                The Bus Assassination -- Same again for this mission. Lester suggests avoiding Vapid Motor Company, so sell if you have any shares in that company.
                Construction Assassination -- Invest In Gold Coast Development. Like if this helped
                Last mission I did and invested beforehand. Manipulating the stock market, love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  If I remember right, 788k. Franklin got 240k or something close.
                  Yeah I got about 850k... with Michael about 250 with franklin...

Comment

• Trevor is amazing. He is the best example yet of how good Rockstar can write characters, because he comes across as a ******ed psychopath redneck when he's actually quite smart and loyal to those he feels are worthy. Maybe that will change eventually, but right now the guy is maybe the best character Rockstar's ever done.

Comment

• is this game living up to the hype? im not a fan of open world games, i played san andreas and it was kind of meh, completing the game felt like a chore but i loved riding in bikes at full speed
                      But maybe i should burn a copy of this i bet the graphics are awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X