No announcement yet.

I'm just about to play FF13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
    I couldn't get into it FF10. The cheesy voice acting drove me nuts. The puzzles were annoying. So annoying, in fact, that I didn't bother finishing the game becaiuse of them.

FF7, FF8 + FF Tactics =
    Wow...first time to see someone who didn't like FF10. At least we agree about FF7, it is the best. FF10 comes in second just because it's so involving......the ending just left you wondering what should/could have happened. In fact they continued that storyline in another game just to satisfy the players....i didn't play that one. (I think that's FF10 1/2 or whatever it's called...I believe it's not RPG but a some other platform)

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      No doubt about it, I ****ing love rpg's, always have, but yeah, the androgynous characters are annoying, the thing western audiences need to understand is that the japanese love how these characters look, and I mean love, so much so they dress like them in real life on a daily basis. It's meant to please the japanese audience and we just have to put up with it. It will never effect my decision on whether i play a game or not tho.
      If it were only the fact that they look fruity, but they're so over the top and annoying. Half of them got ADHD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        If it were only the fact that they look fruity, but they're so over the top and annoying. Half of them got ADHD!!
        LOL yeah, I sometimes wished it would go back to being full text and no voices b/c the voice acting sure doesn't help.

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

8 hours in and really starting to enjoy it now. Paradigm and stagger both good additions and charecter development is coming on nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Animated lesbian ****??
              It hints at lesbian relations. It is animated too. lol

Comment

I've been playing for about an hour. It's just OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  I've been playing for about an hour. It's just OK.
                  The first few hours are repetitive as hell, it takes a while to get into it

Comment

I'm in chapter 10 and WOW this game really gets going, I'm really liking it now.

Comment

Around 3 hours into the game and dualshock controller barely rumbled.

Comment

Working...
                      X