Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just about to play FF13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Hours into it...Really not excited to keep the game going forward, Most of the characters annoy the s**t out of me and the female leader is like f**king Keanu Reeves.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
      4 Hours into it...Really not excited to keep the game going forward, Most of the characters annoy the s**t out of me and the female leader is like f**king Keanu Reeves.
      Whats the black dude with the afro like?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Whats the black dude with the afro like?
        Trash. He has two guns. Shoots stereotypical, not in a good way either. Really isn't a cool character at all.

I played it and beat it already. The japanese version. It's linear and at time the battling gets repetitive but they make up for that with high quality graphics. Cut scenes are great as always expected from a FF game. I think the rating it got from IGN does it justice 100%.

I won't reveal too much but they hint at "yuri" throughout the game. Don't know what that is? Google: Yuri Hentai.

Comment

Im about 4 hours in now and its getting better. It took me about two hours play to start to understand the story. The graphics are amazing and it is starting to look up but at the minute im not liking how extremely linear it is and it's also starting to get very repetitive. I feel like im just running from one battle to another

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Trash. He has two guns. Shoots stereotypical, not in a good way either. Really isn't a cool character at all.

I played it and beat it already. The japanese version. It's linear and at time the battling gets repetitive but they make up for that with high quality graphics. Cut scenes are great as always expected from a FF game. I think the rating it got from IGN does it justice 100%.

I won't reveal too much but they hint at "yuri" throughout the game. Don't know what that is? Google: Yuri Hentai.
            Animated lesbian ****??

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              I didn't finish ff 10 either. I hate that a lot of jrpgs have ****ing fruitcakes as lead characters.

FF13 has a chick as lead character, so it should be tolerable. Though i spotted a blonde ****y haired ****** in some of the trailers.
              Yeah, Tidus from FF10 with the 15-year old American brat voice, I couldn't warm to him. The voice acting alone almost ruined the game.

I can't help comparing new characters to the FF7 line-up, but they never come close. Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa (nom nom nom), Barrett, Aeris, Red XIII, etc. I haven't seen characters as good as these.

Damn. I think I'm gonna have to play the game again. I already spent 700 hours+ on 7 and 8, also finished Tactics at least twice. I should hate these games!!!

BTW, that's nothing, I realize. I have a mate who finished FF7 50+ times. No lie.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                I couldn't get into it FF10. The cheesy voice acting drove me nuts. The puzzles were annoying. So annoying, in fact, that I didn't bother finishing the game becaiuse of them.

FF7, FF8 + FF Tactics =
                FF10 was the best one, seriously. Played for over 120 hours. In the end I was so powerful, that I killed the boss in one hit.

I didn't mind his voice, because that's what he was a 17-year-old, Blitzball player. In fact, his voice was acted perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                  Yeah, Tidus from FF10 with the 15-year old American brat voice, I couldn't warm to him. The voice acting alone almost ruined the game.

I can't help comparing new characters to the FF7 line-up, but they never come close. Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa (nom nom nom), Barrett, Aeris, Red XIII, etc. I haven't seen characters as good as these.

Damn. I think I'm gonna have to play the game again. I already spent 700 hours+ on 7 and 8, also finished Tactics at least twice. I should hate these games!!!

BTW, that's nothing, I realize. I have a mate who finished FF7 50+ times. No lie.
                  YOU SON OF A *****!!!!!

Comment

Here is the cheesy voice actor they picked off the street for the voice of Tidus.

Comment

let's bury those ugly little posts about you with pics of you, tidus!!

tidus rocks!!! haterssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X