Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just about to play FF13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im expecting this to be more of FFXII-ish but I guess im wrong. Its back to ATB system.

Story wise, FFVI pawns them all!

Comment

FFX > teh worldz

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
        FF10 was the best one, seriously. Played for over 120 hours. In the end I was so powerful, that I killed the boss in one hit.

I didn't mind his voice, because that's what he was a 17-year-old, Blitzball player. In fact, his voice was acted perfectly.
        10 doesn't even compare to 7 in any way! Wow. We'll have to disagree on this one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
          FFX > teh worldz
          How can you say that!?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

FFVII > FFVIII > FFIX > FFIV > FFVI > Any other FF

Comment

Im really enjoying 13, I love the battle system, the Paradigm Shift is a great addition and makes the battle more involved as you pretty much have to use it of else you'll get your ass kicked by some enemies. FF 12 left a really bad taste in my mouth but this game so far has washed that out. A solid 9 out of 10 for me.

Oh and, Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy III or VI > greater than all other final fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                FFVII > FFVIII > FFIX > FFIV > FFVI > Any other FF
                FFVII > FFVIII > FF Tactics > FFVI > Irrelevance

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  I didn't finish ff 10 either. I hate that a lot of jrpgs have ****ing fruitcakes as lead characters.

FF13 has a chick as lead character, so it should be tolerable. Though i spotted a blonde ****y haired ****** in some of the trailers.
                  Some people might like this game and that's cool, but this guy speaks the truth!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Some people might like this game and that's cool, but this guy speaks the truth!!
                    No doubt about it, I ****ing love rpg's, always have, but yeah, the androgynous characters are annoying, the thing western audiences need to understand is that the japanese love how these characters look, and I mean love, so much so they dress like them in real life on a daily basis. It's meant to please the japanese audience and we just have to put up with it. It will never effect my decision on whether i play a game or not tho.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                      Im really enjoying 13, I love the battle system, the Paradigm Shift is a great addition and makes the battle more involved as you pretty much have to use it of else you'll get your ass kicked by some enemies. FF 12 left a really bad taste in my mouth but this game so far has washed that out. A solid 9 out of 10 for me.

Oh and, Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy III or VI > greater than all other final fantasies.
                      i agree with what your saying about 13, so far so good for me too. how goods the "stagger" aswell. FF12 left me scarred, awful game.

FF 7 is by far the best.....followed by 10 and 8

Comment

Working...
                      X