No announcement yet.

Fight night round 4 online sucks!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    well if your block meter was low then it makes sense you got KO'd, because punches will slip through your guard when your block meter is depleted.

If not, then well you got screwed!!

Also it may depend on who your fighting as well. For example if you're fighting Mike Tyson, his punches are more powerful and thus will break the guard easier then say sergio mora.
    Was still pretty gay...since I was winning every round except the 4th where I had got knocked down...

Comment

your just no that good..my friend did that at first but once I realized how to catch him it didnt work.

Comment

People are buying this ****ing game expecting it to be like street fighter or some ****, just punch, punch, punch, all out brawl. This is boxing, its tactical, use ure defence, counter the punches, if he keeps spamming a certain punch, keep blocking and counter with an uppercut and take him out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          It just means you suck at the game. It's going to take some getting used to. It's not round 3 it's round 4. Train and practice on the game a little before you get back online.
          Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
          People are buying this ****ing game expecting it to be like street fighter or some ****, just punch, punch, punch, all out brawl. This is boxing, its tactical, use ure defence, counter the punches, if he keeps spamming a certain punch, keep blocking and counter with an uppercut and take him out!!!
          CO SIGN!!!! yeah all i hear is a bucnh of moaning... "game it to hard", "i get beat online" try getting better try timing try staregy try... I mean just TRY... like i'm Trying not being a dick looking at all these posts but... When was lowering the bar for others to climb over better? The bar is raised! GET BETTER! NO buttons GET OVER IT! I can't wait to fold your asses up online!

Comment

thread starter is a cry baby, go suck on a nipple man up

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
              same speed anyways...

The stick mashers in this game are a million times worse than any button mashers. And the sad thing about it is you have to play like that just to keep up.

:
              Exactly!!!

I tried to explain this when some called us button mashers when they announced the no buttons feature a few months back. Sticks are so much more random and more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                Obviously you have not played this yet.

Comment

I hope I can find ways to slow down their punch output online but so far have not.

I know you will say "get better" etc but its NOT that I am loosing I have beaten these guys its just lame when they throw 900 punches in 6 rounds. Even when stamina bar is all the way down they can still throw 15 punches in 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
                    I hope I can find ways to slow down their punch output online but so far have not.

I know you will say "get better" etc but its NOT that I am loosing I have beaten these guys its just lame when they throw 900 punches in 6 rounds. Even when stamina bar is all the way down they can still throw 15 punches in 10 seconds.

That's exactly my point.

It's not that I'm losing it's that I have to resort wagging that stick mindlessly to keep up.

You guys keep saying, "Oh it's easy, just counter them but it isn't that easy when they are throwing 30 punches in 10 seconds". Yes, in Fight Night Round 3 I considered myself a sharpshooter with guys like Winky Wright and Jeff Lacy. They were slower, solid fighters that I made sure that my punch got to the target and counted. It's impossible to do that in this game. I can't wind up for a haymaker because they are stopping the punch. No biggie that I can understand. So that leaves a regular punch counter like an uppercut and that's not deterring anybody.

And since everyone's an expert and I suck so bad.....come get me. My gamertag is GoldenboyGQ I'll be on the rest of the night probably.

Comment

My homeboy was the biggest button masher in the previous fight night games, and he is a big time stick spammer. We only played the FN4 demo so far, and he beat me a lot cuz he didnty care how many punches he threw since its only a three round fight, but I got used to it and now I beat him regularly in 3 round fights. Hit them to the body a lot. Use your jab and movement to get them off balance and when thety least expect it, hit em with a haymaker while moving(just let them get kinda close to you). Since he got the demo, he has beaten me more uintil recently and he was never knocked me down once. I have knocked him down 7 times in 20 matches(yes we count). I gotta play tommorrow. Hopefully I can find someone with the real game.

Comment

Working...
                      X