Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just hitting the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just hitting the bag

    Low intensity just trying to get back in shape

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by GreatestIam; 11-26-2020, 12:11 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
    Low intensity just trying to get back in shape

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Right hand seems good.

    Would do more with the left and more leg movement

    Looking good

    Comment


    • #3
      So far so good, now what? I mean what’s the plan going forward??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GreatestIam
        The plan is to get in shape and go from there.. I fought both amateur boxing andx mma I was 4-1 in boxing and 3-0 in mma, I'm 34 now andx we'll i would try to fight again if I could get down to 205.
        That's not a plan, that's a goal.
        What's the plan???

        I'm not trying to be a jerk but if you don't mind my saying so, you got serious work to do and a limited time to realistically make it happen.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          That's not a plan, that's a goal.
          What's the plan???

          I'm not trying to be a jerk but if you don't mind my saying so, you got serious work to do and a limited time to realistically make it happen.
          Realistically I'm a guy who loves boxing who is just trying to look good hitting the bag.. I'm not trying to be a world champ. I'm trying to get in shape and hit the damn bag along the way nothing more nothing less.. have I fought before yes would I like to fight again sure, might be a toughman that's about it.🤷🏿*♂️

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
            Realistically I'm a guy who loves boxing who is just trying to look good hitting the bag.. I'm not trying to be a world champ. I'm trying to get in shape and hit the damn bag along the way nothing more nothing less.. have I fought before yes would I like to fight again sure, might be a toughman that's about it.🤷🏿*♂️
            Fair enough, you've certainly accomplished much more in boxing than I ever did (which is, I sparred some rounds).

            However, I do think you should go ahead with a plan to get back in shape. You're 34, it's not going to get easier later.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Right hand seems good.

              Would do more with the left and more leg movement

              Looking good
              Right hand does look good.

              Comment


              • #8
                Love those quick right hooks

                Comment

                Working...
                X
                TOP