No announcement yet.

My Professional Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Professional Debut

Good Evening y’all! Hope everyone is safe & doing well, uploaded my Pro Debut on YouTube & wanted to share it with you guys!

https://youtu.be/TowuQ_x199s

I’m always on the forums so ask me anything & I’ll answer your questions, enjoy your evening!

Originally posted by Stevekrazy View Post
    Good Evening y’all! Hope everyone is safe & doing well, uploaded my Pro Debut on YouTube & wanted to share it with you guys!

https://youtu.be/TowuQ_x199s

I’m always on the forums so ask me anything & I’ll answer your questions, enjoy your evening!
    Nice form, great hook.

Ya hit that guy so hard his sports psychologist needs a sports psychologist.

Comment

Let us know when you fight again!!! Loved your respectful attitude, don't ever loose it! Great hook!!!!

Comment

Nice hook. Appreciate the sportsmanship you demonstrated during and after the KO. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Nice form, great hook.

Ya hit that guy so hard his sports psychologist needs a sports psychologist.
          Cool twist on an Ali saying!

Comment

Good job congratulations, all the best for your future, dont shorten up your length too much you got long reach like a Praying Mantis.

Comment

Great knockout brotha, keep it up

Comment

One and zero with one KTFO. Be true to it and it will be true...……..Rockin'

Comment

Really nice debut - it's great that you have good video of it, too. Hope to see more in the future!

Comment

Great boxing. You hurt him went to the body and then back up top to finish. I’ll keep an eye out for your fights I would love to watch the next one.

Comment

Working...
                    X