Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title Spider Bag, Useful or Distraction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Spider Bag, Useful or Distraction?

I know the things this tries to combine can be be done with normal boxing equipment, but what do you think? Just a fresh piece of the same thing or could you see it being of value?

https://youtu.be/G2Y05oiuyR8

Looks really useful, combining a couple of drills and getting more out of them. With any gear you gotta ask yourself if it's something YOU'LL use and get a lot out of. Those require a specific set up but I think it looks like a really helpful tool.

Comment

It looks like it would be useful, but it takes the whole ring to use it. Gyms can be rather limited in space to take the whole ring for one guy to get some work in...…...Rockin'

Comment

Looks useful. I know I wouldn’t get one, I don’t have the space for one. But if you do, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Looks really useful, combining a couple of drills and getting more out of them. With any gear you gotta ask yourself if it's something YOU'LL use and get a lot out of. Those require a specific set up but I think it looks like a really helpful tool.
          Agreed. Could be the best thing in the world but if it's not used, or used well, it's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            It looks like it would be useful, but it takes the whole ring to use it. Gyms can be rather limited in space to take the whole ring for one guy to get some work in...…...Rockin'
            Yes, that is a downside. In my multi-use gym, the ring is often-times vacant. I get in there sometimes when there are other things going on like Jui-Jitsu and such.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Looks useful. I know I wouldn’t get one, I don’t have the space for one. But if you do, let us know.
              I'll let you know. I'll have to think about it for a few months and let my routine get established. I want to make sure I'm forming good habits and doing what my coaches are telling me first. Of course, some coaches are set in their ways and even if a useful "whatever" comes around they won't look at it. Plenty for me to do and not have this, so I'll have to ponder a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
                I know the things this tries to combine can be be done with normal boxing equipment, but what do you think? Just a fresh piece of the same thing or could you see it being of value?

https://youtu.be/G2Y05oiuyR8
                Pretty cool. thanks for sharing, I am going to purchase this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Pretty cool. thanks for sharing, I am going to purchase this Friday.
                  Let us know what you think about it. I did watch a video where someone added some shock cord from above to adjust the height or to keep it from dipping.

Comment

My gym has one its eh. Its one of those things where if you're tall you end up punching down on it and it feel awkward so in order to make it taller you have to get creative with where you hang it up from. Which is another thing its kind of a drag setting it up and taking it down especially when you're the only one using it. IF you work it and like it, more power to you but for me the novelty wore off real fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X