No announcement yet.

Recurring Lower Right Back Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recurring Lower Right Back Pain

I have had this pain for around 2 years now. It is my lower right back near the hip. It has gotten much better after rest but happens again after a good training session. Went to my general physician and he said it was nerve damage and rest will make it go away. Any ideas of cause of pain and what else I can do?

Chiropractor.
    It's a lifetime commitment but it works.
    Been going for 10 years now.
    Same symptoms as you.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
      Chiropractor.
      It's a lifetime commitment but it works.
      Been going for 10 years now.
      Same symptoms as you.
      I am a young 17, is it right to make the commitment so young? Are you still boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by RayNguyen View Post
        I am a young 17, is it right to make the commitment so young? Are you still boxing?
        You can get an adjustment.
        2-4 weeks, just depends.
        I'm a nurse so my boxing days are behind me for now!

Comment

You need to reduce inflammation in your body. Eat organic veg and fruit. Stay away from meat, cheese and sugar. Try intermittent fasting. there is something your putting in your body that is likely causing inflammation

Comment

Go try acupuncture as an alternative treatment.
            Last edited by Bundt; 12-14-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RayNguyen View Post
              I have had this pain for around 2 years now. It is my lower right back near the hip. It has gotten much better after rest but happens again after a good training session. Went to my general physician and he said it was nerve damage and rest will make it go away. Any ideas of cause of pain and what else I can do?
              Ask the doctors and other medical professionals not forum members.

Comment

Getting a doctor's referral to a physical therapist is the very best way to treat something like this. They will be able to quickly figure out what's causing it and give you a routine that will help you overcome this. There is likely a weakness or imbalance. Some muscles might be knotted up and need treatment first. They basically fix stuff like this for a living.

Comment

Sounds like you are pinching a nerve in your lower back, sciatica. If you have insurance that covers it, get an MRI to look for a bulging disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
                    Go try acupuncture as an alternative treatment.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                    X