No announcement yet.

Too hot for going to gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too hot for going to gym

I haven't been to the gym for boxing in about 4 days because of the heat. It's been like 110 degrees and in the gym there's no windows, ac, or fan, and no water. Is it ok if I miss a week ot two or should I suck it up and go?

i live in az man its usually about 110 115 and if you want anything bad enough you just gotta suck it up man,and think of all the weight you will lose

Comment

I think you should suck it up mate. I have been going to the gym while it has been 100 degrees here in england. Weather should never be an obstacle for a boxer. Always keep at it. Whoever says take the time off should have nothin to do with the sport!

Comment

Ok, so I'll go. Should I still spar too?

Comment

Ye spar but have plenty of water close and only go light. Do a lot of fitness though because this will get your body used to all climates. Its the ultimate conditioning. And its never gonna be easy.

Comment

Suck it up brother!

Comment

Suck it up brother!

Ye u got that right mate

Comment

suck but don't swallow!

Comment

suck but don't swallow!

LMAO thats very good advice to live by

Comment

just be sure to drink lots of water i found i was getting to tierd while walking to the gym. But i doubled the water i bring and now my workouts are great again

Comment

Working...
                    X