No announcement yet.

Snickers, what’s happening to boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I'm glad Ruiz is promoting himself and perhaps securing sponsorship money.

He earned it.
    Billy Dib has jumped on the bandwagon saying he can eat a few Mars Bars before facing Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Billy Dib has jumped on the bandwagon saying he can eat a few Mars Bars before facing Khan.

I saw that too.

Comment

i ate a butterfinger last night that id been stashed for over a month now. i was only gonna eat half. BRUUUH...i enjoyed it. didnt feel guilty, either. spent 2 hours in a thunderstorm beforehand earlier that afternoon, training my ass off in the rain. worry not, vids comin.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          i ate a butterfinger last night that id been stashed for over a month now. i was only gonna eat half. BRUUUH...i enjoyed it. didnt feel guilty, either. spent 2 hours in a thunderstorm beforehand earlier that afternoon, training my ass off in the rain. worry not, vids comin.
          A little cheat once in a while I believe to be good on your psych. It'll make you train harder, possibly, if you are on a strict weight plan. Just wanting to burn it off of you so that your coach doesn't holler at you.

But ultimately, it is up to you to make weight, discipline. ….Rockin'

Comment

Yes, Dib saying he is eating Mars bars?!?

Seriously...

You are going to fight Amir Khan, the biggest fight of your career, highest payday, and you have Mars pumping through your veins?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Yes, Dib saying he is eating Mars bars?!?

Seriously...

You are going to fight Amir Khan, the biggest fight of your career, highest payday, and you have Mars pumping through your veins?
              Mars bars are banned by VADA

Comment

At-least he can back up his diet with his fighting skills.

Comment

i prefer bounty bars

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
                    i prefer bounty bars
                    I prefer grilled chicken

Comment

What's wrong with eating snickers once in a while? Panicking for nothing haha. Our Olympic team boxers, and many top boxers with whom I went to tournaments were eating snickers prior to their bouts after daily weigh-in, this thing always made me laugh. But I can't see anything wrong, if it was helping them, good then. Yeah and almost all of them got medals in Rio Olympic Games, 3 golds - top team.

Comment

Working...
                      X