Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training and drinkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's poison. So, there's an amount of methylated alcohol that alcohol companies can legally put into the stuff they're selling. People act like this methylated alcohol is no problem, but it is very bad for the central nervous system. I've read the medical journal reports about it, and about what it does, and I'm not gonna drink anymore. Found out about this a couple months ago, I used to like beer and tequila but now, there's many better options to relieve stress without compromising your body to such toxins. starting with getting a sunrise during your a.m. run.

Comment

I know Vasyl Lomachenko drinks a beer with all his healthy meals, his father says its healthy for his diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Thy_Manny View Post
        I know Vasyl Lomachenko drinks a beer with all his healthy meals, his father says its healthy for his diet.
        I don't think he drinks every day, it could be a reward thing for once in a time more than likely

Comment

Wait... I have to go back to this. Dont know what that red or green symbol is but I just found out. Someone gave me a red mark because of this post calling it nonsense

Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
          Don't worry about beer. It's way healthier than any processed fruit drink. It also carries fewer calories than most of them. Careful though, too much of anything is bad.
          These are the fruit drinks at 240ml

https://www.calories.info/food/fruit-juices

and these drinks are packed with unhealthy sugar. Why?
          because everyting is processed

A 330ml light beer only has around 110cal and 0 sugar content. Everything is pure with beer, it has no preservatives. That's why its healthier...
          Last edited by bngsdad; 11-20-2019, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Drink if you like to.

Don't over indulge.

Don't become an addict.

It's easy to say that you won't but it easily can get in the way of achieving things in sports.

So, it's better to just avoid if that is your goal.

If you are just being active. Then who cares about it? Just don't go overboard. Enjoy a drink with good company. Call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Grand View Post
              Of course, Rockin. If I didn't have a day job or was about to enter a competition, it'd be a whole different ball game. A lot more, such as your physical integrity, is riding on how you treat your body, right? However, when you're training 4-5 times a week for the fitness and enjoyment aspects of boxing - it's only natural to go out every so often.

What I meant is: For the amateur boxers when you do go out drinking, especially with non-boxing friends, it can be harder to stay in line. Most of my friends don't have to get up 7am five times a week, so it's about who you're rubbing shoulders with and what rubs off on you.
              So you do not want to be a fighter...…… Rockin'

Comment

Working...
              X