No announcement yet.

sweatsuits do work!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweatsuits do work!

ive just been out a run in my sweatsuit before i went out running i stepped on the scales i was just over 55kg its cos i was out all last weekend and eat loads of junk food and drunk lots of beers , i just had the top half of my sweatsuit on, i didnt think it was so hot outside but its ****ing roasting , i was stupid to even think about putting a sweatsuit on in this heat but i went a run with it on neways , i only run about 2.9 mile and had to stop and walk twice cos i was soooo hot i thought i was going to collapse , i could hear all the sweat inside the suit splashing , i got home took it off and and stepped on the scales im down to 52.5 maybe less. can this be good for me losing 2.5kgs in such a short time?
    Last edited by Manfredo Jr; 07-16-2006, 08:48 AM.

They are great for dropping weight and such, but just be sure to take plenty of vitamins and such to replenish your body. To many guys just sweat it all out and then they are drained when they try to train or fight. Keep it kickin' Naz fan, were all pullin' for ya!!!

Rockin'

Comment

woah sweating that much?! is that really good? Id drink alot!

Comment

but yeh good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
          They are great for dropping weight and such, but just be sure to take plenty of vitamins and such to replenish your body. To many guys just sweat it all out and then they are drained when they try to train or fight. Keep it kickin' Naz fan, were all pullin' for ya!!!

Rockin'
          ill stop using it 2 weeks before a fight. i just thougt id put it on cos i at junk food at last weekend and was at the cinema last nyt and had more junk food, im gonna get some vitamins , cos ive hurt the rightside at the bottom of my back , its really sore when i do bag work and shaddowboxing , it even hurts when skipping , so im just gonna do some roadwork for a month and keep away from the gym cos the trainers are on holiday for a month neways , what kinda vitamins should i buy?

Comment

at my gym we dont need no sweat suit. since its around 100degrees in san antonio and im in a gym with over 15ppl and no ac. i tend to lose weight pretty damn easy

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
              at my gym we dont need no sweat suit. since its around 100degrees in san antonio and im in a gym with over 15ppl and no ac. i tend to lose weight pretty damn easy
              it wont be 100degrees here , but it was really hot for scotland.

Comment

yeah its ok to lose that much but you need 2 rehydrate yourself by drinkin plenty of water,powerade,lucozade etc

plus keep eating your 3meals a day

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                  yeah its ok to lose that much but you need 2 rehydrate yourself by drinkin plenty of water,powerade,lucozade etc

plus keep eating your 3meals a day
                  yeah i had a bottle of isotonic when i got in.
                  can anyone tell me which of this stuffs bad for you well not bad for you but full of sugar and fatening cos its what i eat when im working during the week.

Ham salad roll (brown)
                  low fat fruit yogurt
                  nutragrain
                  cerial bar
                  tuna on bread (best of both)
                  Flapjack

i eat other stuff but its just all fruit , and all i drink is water.

Comment

hey i was wondering... would be using a sweat suit bad for your body? in the long run. what if you want to lose a couple of pounds 5-10 so you use the sweatsuit. keeping a good diet and excercising daily though. would u gain the pounds back in a couple of weeks? b/c only water is being released? please help thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X